For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
General Snowmobiling Snowmobile related topics only

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of
Default NEW VIDEO FROM BAM FILMS! one ski--one ski--one ski!!! utah!

sorry guys, we have been hiding what this machine could do for years, now the cat is out of the bag!
enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=404QuAeX7gA

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 04-30-2008, 10:55 PM
Basic Member
jlowe has a reputation beyond reputejlowe has a reputation beyond reputejlowe has a reputation beyond reputejlowe has a reputation beyond reputejlowe has a reputation beyond reputejlowe has a reputation beyond reputejlowe has a reputation beyond reputejlowe has a reputation beyond reputejlowe has a reputation beyond reputejlowe has a reputation beyond reputejlowe has a reputation beyond repute

pretty cool. i still think a snowmobile is like 1000 times more fun and capable on the snow from a performance standpoint but heck...whatever makes a guy/gal happy is what's important. we've got a guy who rides with us regularly on a snowhawk and has a blast. not so much when we're boondocking in thick trees on the steep stuff but on wide open hills and jumps, he loves that thing. he tried to water skip it sunday...'tried' being the tipoff.

nice vid from the snowhawk guys...good job!

jeff

Old 04-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Currently: where's bubba?
Bubba700 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba700 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba700 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba700 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba700 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba700 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba700 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba700 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba700 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba700 has a reputation beyond reputeBubba700 has a reputation beyond repute

Good vid, when I get a thumper I gotta get one of those kits. They look like alot of fun.
But I will keep the couch er two skis

Old 05-01-2008, 05:53 AM
Currently: sledless and sad. So let the budweisers flow
SAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond reputeSAWYER has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm

Old 05-01-2008, 06:03 AM
Ollie has a reputation beyond reputeOllie has a reputation beyond reputeOllie has a reputation beyond reputeOllie has a reputation beyond reputeOllie has a reputation beyond reputeOllie has a reputation beyond reputeOllie has a reputation beyond reputeOllie has a reputation beyond reputeOllie has a reputation beyond reputeOllie has a reputation beyond reputeOllie has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, on hard pack they rip.
I just don't see one in my future.
I want to see how they do in 3' of fresh snow.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Kong is on a distinguished roadKong is on a distinguished roadKong is on a distinguished road

You know when I was in High School there was this guy who took a Pontiact LeMans and put the bling on it so it looked like a GTO. It wasn't, but he thought it was cool.

Now there is a Jeep site I visit and there's a guy who has a landcruiser and keeps jumping in. People treat him pretty good, but he really doesn't get the Jeep thing.

I love anything with a motor, and these are kind of cool in their own hard packed surface, fun way. But they have nothing to do with heading 30-40 miles back into nowhere... just not the same thing.... it's a mountain sled/riding thing.

IMHO

Old 05-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Basic Member
877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of877snowhawk has much to be proud of
Default some day

i am not here to argue with anyone, i love anything powered by moter as well, but till you see a hawk in powder, you will never understand, i have rode in washington state , where there was was so much pow , that we came across a search and rescue sled stuck, and we pulled up next to him to help them out. that is a very true story. there are not many hawks in the world compared to sleds, they do not have the exposure yet. i will show the world that these machines can go more places than sleds. if your a serious guy that seeks true adventure, and if there is a slim chance of what i speak is the truth. then you should be looking to see what i am talking about.

now i ask you,,, IF you were shown that a hawk could out "shine" a sled.... would you convert?

i know if someone told me of a better product out there then the one i was using... i think i would have to investigate . if you are up for that, i will put you in touch with the right people to show you. pm me or reply right here. i will be around for a long time. and i am not going anywhere. just want to put the right machine in the right hands.
But the hawk is not for the weak at heart!!
Mike

check out this site for some backup to my story
http://mccbrothers.com/videos/

Old 05-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Currently: MULE
Ex-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond reputeEx-Member has a reputation beyond repute

nice

Gonna do some rides in the snowies next year? I'd love to try one of those birds...

Old 05-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Basic Member
oneshotcrew is on a distinguished roadoneshotcrew is on a distinguished roadoneshotcrew is on a distinguished roadoneshotcrew is on a distinguished road

i'd suggest posting some vid of DEEP DEEEP pow riding, insane chute pulling and 70ft airs.. then people might think differently..

i did like how they turned on a dime it looked like and the carving looked rad to.. but this was on hard pack..

lets see the POW!!!

Old 05-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Currently: Let it snow !!!
donbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Currently: Is looking for snow
Basic Member
onewoodsrider has a brilliant futureonewoodsrider has a brilliant futureonewoodsrider has a brilliant futureonewoodsrider has a brilliant futureonewoodsrider has a brilliant futureonewoodsrider has a brilliant futureonewoodsrider has a brilliant futureonewoodsrider has a brilliant futureonewoodsrider has a brilliant futureonewoodsrider has a brilliant futureonewoodsrider has a brilliant future
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 05-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Currently: Healing up...
AkHockey10 has a reputation beyond reputeAkHockey10 has a reputation beyond reputeAkHockey10 has a reputation beyond reputeAkHockey10 has a reputation beyond reputeAkHockey10 has a reputation beyond reputeAkHockey10 has a reputation beyond reputeAkHockey10 has a reputation beyond reputeAkHockey10 has a reputation beyond reputeAkHockey10 has a reputation beyond reputeAkHockey10 has a reputation beyond reputeAkHockey10 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 05-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Currently: desert dirt bike stuff
hatchers has a reputation beyond reputehatchers has a reputation beyond reputehatchers has a reputation beyond reputehatchers has a reputation beyond reputehatchers has a reputation beyond reputehatchers has a reputation beyond reputehatchers has a reputation beyond reputehatchers has a reputation beyond reputehatchers has a reputation beyond reputehatchers has a reputation beyond reputehatchers has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register