For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
New Member Introductions New SnoWest members, please use this area to introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2018, 09:55 PM
Currently: want to trade black axys hood+nosepan for red hood+nosepan
Basic Member
hopeforsnow19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Member Introduction and Axys Parts Trade

Hey guys, I'm glad to be part of the forum. I want to say sorry in advance, I realize I'm probably just making a bonehead mistake, but I tried clicking the classified link and also tried accessing the swap meet thread but have not figured out how just yet, seemed as if the actual link to the classifieds section was unresponsive or something? I am more than happy to learn the right way to post classifieds if I am doing it wrong. On that subject, I have a 2016 axys hood and nosepan (both black) in like new condition I would love to trade for a red hood and red nosepan. I also wondered if anyone has experience/advice with vinyl wrapping sled parts. I am available to meet near Logan or Salt Lake Utah. Thanks for your time.

Rate this post: Yes | No