Artic Cat 609 37.71%
Yamaha 195 12.07%
Ski doo 547 33.87%
Voters: 1615. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Currently: Retired
Thanked 1,329 Times in 537 Posts
Himark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default Which brand will generate the most over dressed parking lot poser?

So you know how you buy a new car then all of a sudden you say "gawd I cant believe how many of these there are" Then once you noticed its all you can notice. Same thing goes for sleds and the way there riders gear up. You know the ones they have the matching everything and look like they came right out of that brands sled catalog..Anyway since he said this to me I started to take notice and......well have my opinions but will vote like everybody else.

What brand of sled is voted "most likely to generate a highly modifed parking lot poser"? I will cast the first stone and post his quote withholding his name of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart guy
they are too busy trying on lime green undies.... to worry how their sled runs...
Forum#2009 Member Team summer sucks, Canadian Coalition,

"I am good at telling people where to go! (directionally speaking)" -Himark

timlind_2000@yahoo.com

For your Amsoil needs PM me!

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Himark For This Useful Post:
ryanjeri (01-18-2013), sponshurednow (02-20-2010)
Old 12-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
KFD070 has a reputation beyond reputeKFD070 has a reputation beyond reputeKFD070 has a reputation beyond reputeKFD070 has a reputation beyond reputeKFD070 has a reputation beyond reputeKFD070 has a reputation beyond reputeKFD070 has a reputation beyond reputeKFD070 has a reputation beyond reputeKFD070 has a reputation beyond reputeKFD070 has a reputation beyond reputeKFD070 has a reputation beyond repute

I think all brands produce posers. Arctic Cat may get labeled like that the most because IMO they have the flashiest color schemes. I know what you're saying though. I got my first REV half way through last year and then all of a sudden, thousands of REVs appeared on the hill.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:53 PM
polaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond repute

haha i gotta say skidoo on this one. I had a bad experience a year ago with a couple of them when I was walkin outta the hotel, and suddenly a ski-goon walks in with his brother/cousin/friend(both in full skidoo garb) and as im walkin by(with a polaris coat on) one says to the other "polaris?? those things are trash" not hatin on all ski-doers just the cocky jerks.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Currently: Loving the 850
Tree Boss has a reputation beyond reputeTree Boss has a reputation beyond reputeTree Boss has a reputation beyond reputeTree Boss has a reputation beyond reputeTree Boss has a reputation beyond reputeTree Boss has a reputation beyond reputeTree Boss has a reputation beyond reputeTree Boss has a reputation beyond reputeTree Boss has a reputation beyond reputeTree Boss has a reputation beyond reputeTree Boss has a reputation beyond repute

This reminds me of a kid last year that unloaded his sled off the trailer and had to make a lap around the parking lot without his helmet so everyone could see who he was and we could hear his loud M8. He would be full throttle then let off, full throttle let off, all the way around the parking lot. Great thing was is he had the Monster M before the 8 so he was probably trying his new 30 horse sticker!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Tree Boss For This Useful Post:
HillClimbRacer (10-07-2013)
Old 12-16-2009, 06:22 PM
Currently: Never play leapfrog with a unicorn
Basic Member
RMKcowboy has a reputation beyond reputeRMKcowboy has a reputation beyond reputeRMKcowboy has a reputation beyond reputeRMKcowboy has a reputation beyond reputeRMKcowboy has a reputation beyond reputeRMKcowboy has a reputation beyond reputeRMKcowboy has a reputation beyond reputeRMKcowboy has a reputation beyond reputeRMKcowboy has a reputation beyond reputeRMKcowboy has a reputation beyond reputeRMKcowboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillclimbr View Post
This reminds me of a kid last year that unloaded his sled off the trailer and had to make a lap around the parking lot without his helmet so everyone could see who he was and we could hear his loud M8. He would be full throttle then let off, full throttle let off, all the way around the parking lot. Great thing was is he had the Monster M before the 8 so he was probably trying his new 30 horse sticker!!!
We had a guy a few years back on a club ride with the local sled club, he had a modded Gen2 RMK and spent about 10 minutes going around the parking lot doing that throttle blip crap, jumping the berms in the snow park, he was real hot stuff.
Till we got on the hill. He wouldn't touch anything. As I recall he never left the trail all day long. POSER FTL.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:41 PM
Currently: Saving....
Basic Member
sp_20022006 has a reputation beyond reputesp_20022006 has a reputation beyond reputesp_20022006 has a reputation beyond reputesp_20022006 has a reputation beyond reputesp_20022006 has a reputation beyond reputesp_20022006 has a reputation beyond reputesp_20022006 has a reputation beyond reputesp_20022006 has a reputation beyond reputesp_20022006 has a reputation beyond reputesp_20022006 has a reputation beyond reputesp_20022006 has a reputation beyond repute

I just know there is gonna be some good reads on this thread, made me think of the ol' parking lot posers

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/s...ing+lot+posers

The Following User Says Thank You to sp_20022006 For This Useful Post:
2k4_8 (12-31-2009)
Old 12-16-2009, 07:37 PM
Currently: Waiting for Snow To Fly!!!
Puddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond reputePuddy Tat has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Which brand will most likely generate a highly dressed poser

Well I bet I can say without a doubt that it will be the one company that push’s their product the most..

And Pay you money to come tell them what you like about the sled you are riding now so they can compare their stuff!
smart thinking on their part, good business move... but don’t make em the best sled’s…. but they try…

We need more snow!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Currently: Rebuilding top ends!
Phantom Goblin
PhantomCat has a reputation beyond reputePhantomCat has a reputation beyond reputePhantomCat has a reputation beyond reputePhantomCat has a reputation beyond reputePhantomCat has a reputation beyond reputePhantomCat has a reputation beyond reputePhantomCat has a reputation beyond reputePhantomCat has a reputation beyond reputePhantomCat has a reputation beyond reputePhantomCat has a reputation beyond reputePhantomCat has a reputation beyond repute

Ya...it's funny to me how many new riders have to get all decked out and look the part! We have our fare share of PLP around also...LMAO..they crack me up.

Funny...I thought it would be Arctic in the lead...close second right now! Voted for Ski Doo...see them all dressed up and not doing anything Got to start somewhere I guess
03 F7
PROUD TO SUPPORT SNOWEST

The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomCat For This Useful Post:
apex 9420t (03-11-2016)
Old 12-16-2009, 08:13 PM
Currently: Professional stump strength tester
shortstop20 has a reputation beyond reputeshortstop20 has a reputation beyond reputeshortstop20 has a reputation beyond reputeshortstop20 has a reputation beyond reputeshortstop20 has a reputation beyond reputeshortstop20 has a reputation beyond reputeshortstop20 has a reputation beyond reputeshortstop20 has a reputation beyond reputeshortstop20 has a reputation beyond reputeshortstop20 has a reputation beyond reputeshortstop20 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Ski-Doo and Cat IMO.

Old 12-16-2009, 08:19 PM
DenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond reputeDenverR1 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Currently: On top of Moron Mtn. . .
MARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 12-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Currently: Assaulting my Dragon.
PGTDragon has a reputation beyond reputePGTDragon has a reputation beyond reputePGTDragon has a reputation beyond reputePGTDragon has a reputation beyond reputePGTDragon has a reputation beyond reputePGTDragon has a reputation beyond reputePGTDragon has a reputation beyond reputePGTDragon has a reputation beyond reputePGTDragon has a reputation beyond reputePGTDragon has a reputation beyond reputePGTDragon has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PGTDragon For This Useful Post:
Goinboardin (12-10-2011), RevRider2012 (12-21-2013)
Old 12-16-2009, 08:46 PM
Currently: Meadow Muffin
Thanked 1,234 Times in 687 Posts
89sandman has a reputation beyond repute89sandman has a reputation beyond repute89sandman has a reputation beyond repute89sandman has a reputation beyond repute89sandman has a reputation beyond repute89sandman has a reputation beyond repute89sandman has a reputation beyond repute89sandman has a reputation beyond repute89sandman has a reputation beyond repute89sandman has a reputation beyond repute89sandman has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 89sandman For This Useful Post:
mfatty (01-24-2010), SnowmobileNetwork (10-19-2013), xpdockin (12-27-2012)
Old 12-16-2009, 09:33 PM
Currently: Gotta get a couple more rides in...
Paid Premium Member
Thanked 1,346 Times in 849 Posts
PJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 12-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Basic Member
winter4ever has a reputation beyond reputewinter4ever has a reputation beyond reputewinter4ever has a reputation beyond reputewinter4ever has a reputation beyond reputewinter4ever has a reputation beyond reputewinter4ever has a reputation beyond reputewinter4ever has a reputation beyond reputewinter4ever has a reputation beyond reputewinter4ever has a reputation beyond reputewinter4ever has a reputation beyond reputewinter4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Currently: Back in the game!
Dogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond reputeDogmeat has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Paid Premium Member
PJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond reputePJ-Hunter has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 12-16-2009, 10:57 PM
Currently: Getting my Wolverine R-Spec ready for summer fun!
MORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 12-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Paid Premium Member
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 12-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Currently: On top of Moron Mtn. . .
MARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond reputeMARV1 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-17-2009, 12:30 AM
Currently: is it winter yet?
Thanked 2,336 Times in 1,367 Posts
Wheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-17-2009, 12:39 AM
sled-fiend has a reputation beyond reputesled-fiend has a reputation beyond reputesled-fiend has a reputation beyond reputesled-fiend has a reputation beyond reputesled-fiend has a reputation beyond reputesled-fiend has a reputation beyond reputesled-fiend has a reputation beyond reputesled-fiend has a reputation beyond reputesled-fiend has a reputation beyond reputesled-fiend has a reputation beyond reputesled-fiend has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sled-fiend For This Useful Post:
2strokes_are_awesome (05-09-2011), a572mike (10-23-2011), gjp (10-20-2013), kingofthemountain (02-28-2013), MTmtns (10-09-2013), tmac (01-02-2013), xpdockin (12-27-2012)
Old 12-17-2009, 04:19 AM
Currently: Winter is upon us, and the parts list is getting bigger...
stem has a reputation beyond reputestem has a reputation beyond reputestem has a reputation beyond reputestem has a reputation beyond reputestem has a reputation beyond reputestem has a reputation beyond reputestem has a reputation beyond reputestem has a reputation beyond reputestem has a reputation beyond reputestem has a reputation beyond reputestem has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to stem For This Useful Post:
Norway (02-05-2011)
Old 12-17-2009, 07:19 AM
Currently: Retired
Thanked 1,329 Times in 537 Posts
Himark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond reputeHimark has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 12-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Xrider has a reputation beyond reputeXrider has a reputation beyond reputeXrider has a reputation beyond reputeXrider has a reputation beyond reputeXrider has a reputation beyond reputeXrider has a reputation beyond reputeXrider has a reputation beyond reputeXrider has a reputation beyond reputeXrider has a reputation beyond reputeXrider has a reputation beyond reputeXrider has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xrider For This Useful Post:
a572mike (10-23-2011), MTmtns (10-09-2013), xpdockin (12-27-2012)