For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: AXYS 2016 AXYS chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2018, 04:43 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
EdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone wish they didn't go to a narrow front end?

Debating going with a 36" front end, anyone notice any down sides to it, other than the obvious trail manners. I know most people, after spending that kind of money will say it's the greatest thing ever just to justify spending the dough, but anyone want to give an honest review?

Do you notice if your sled panels out easier on a sidehill?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 09-11-2018, 06:22 PM
RMK935VA has a reputation beyond reputeRMK935VA has a reputation beyond reputeRMK935VA has a reputation beyond reputeRMK935VA has a reputation beyond reputeRMK935VA has a reputation beyond reputeRMK935VA has a reputation beyond reputeRMK935VA has a reputation beyond reputeRMK935VA has a reputation beyond reputeRMK935VA has a reputation beyond reputeRMK935VA has a reputation beyond reputeRMK935VA has a reputation beyond repute

I had the K-Mod 37” kit on my 16. I loved it! More fun and easier to ride. Still had great trail manners too. Ran stock shock length as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to RMK935VA For This Useful Post:
EdwardsZX (09-12-2018)
Old 09-11-2018, 06:39 PM
goridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond repute

I think I prefer the wider front vs the 36” when the snow sucks... but narrow really is the cats hat when its good, definitely much easier to ride.

I wouldnt be concerned about paneling out with an Axys, its tough to make one panel out when you want it to. Funny how in the trees with a Pro you could flop the thing over and slide down the hill, with the Axys you have to pretty much point the front end down to go down unless its silly

Also agree with the above, I love my Kmod front, seems to be the best of both worlds. Nice quality and bolts right up, highly recommend.

The Following User Says Thank You to goridedoo For This Useful Post:
EdwardsZX (09-12-2018)
Old 09-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Basic Member
EdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond reputeEdwardsZX has a reputation beyond repute

I know what ya mean, these things hold a sidehill on some really steep stuff. Guess I'm just going to have to pull the trigger and see how it goes, Looking at the Trenchers 36" kit which looks like a decent kit for the money. I really like the way the sled handles with the stock setup, but like anyone I'm always looking to make it better.

Old 09-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Currently: Waiting for my Polaris 850!
AKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond repute

I wont go back after going 37, yes it is harder to handle fast down the trail but the sled was not made for the trail. The longer the track, the more push you have, the more noticeable. Even with that I love it, even removed my swaybar 3/4 of the way through last season.

The Following User Says Thank You to AKFULLTHROTTLE For This Useful Post:
EdwardsZX (09-12-2018)
Old 09-12-2018, 09:16 AM
Currently: Loving my BMP 860
Thanked 1,556 Times in 915 Posts
richracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond reputerichracer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKFULLTHROTTLE View Post
I wont go back after going 37, yes it is harder to handle fast down the trail but the sled was not made for the trail. The longer the track, the more push you have, the more noticeable. Even with that I love it, even removed my swaybar 3/4 of the way through last season.

I have KMOD 37" on my '14 Pro-RMK 163 with Mohawk skis w 4" carbides, and it does push a bit in the turns. The Mohawks push far less than the grippers did when I had them on the sled. I also have the KMOD 37" on my '16 Pro-RMK 163 but went with Powder Pros and 4" carbides. It doesn't push much at all, in fact I have to watch my speed in the turns as I'm usually lifting the inside ski. The Powder Pros do track/hunt more than the Mohawks but it is what it is.

Old 09-12-2018, 09:48 AM
Currently: Waiting for my Polaris 850!
AKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed there is few things that change it all.. I ran the C&A BD skis and the track crazy well, helped a lot compared to the grippers.

Old 09-12-2018, 10:23 AM
Basic Member

I went back down to a 155 from the 163 on my old sled, so push isn't an issue and I'm not really concerned about on trail handling either. I bet the sway bar removal makes a huge difference with a narrow front end though hey?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 09-12-2018, 11:36 AM
homeboy has a reputation beyond reputehomeboy has a reputation beyond reputehomeboy has a reputation beyond reputehomeboy has a reputation beyond reputehomeboy has a reputation beyond reputehomeboy has a reputation beyond reputehomeboy has a reputation beyond reputehomeboy has a reputation beyond reputehomeboy has a reputation beyond reputehomeboy has a reputation beyond reputehomeboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default zbroz 36in a-arms

Just put up a complete Zbroz Racing 36" a-arm kit with upper and lower ball joints installed and a set of Exit X-1 shocks for the 36" for sale in swap meet that fit the Axys if your interested they have about 800 miles on them

thanks

Old 09-12-2018, 12:53 PM
Currently: working my a$$ off to take time off this winter to RIDE
ripnit has a reputation beyond reputeripnit has a reputation beyond reputeripnit has a reputation beyond reputeripnit has a reputation beyond reputeripnit has a reputation beyond reputeripnit has a reputation beyond reputeripnit has a reputation beyond reputeripnit has a reputation beyond reputeripnit has a reputation beyond reputeripnit has a reputation beyond reputeripnit has a reputation beyond repute

Not a concern IMO. The axys Maneuvers more on body position then leading hard into the hill. Also 36" is on the narrow setting you can adjust them to 38" if you choose. I run mine on 37,38 when snow is powder. 36 in spring snow
04 827 RK Tek summit X 144, DJ clutch kit, cc y and pipe, super q can, BR TECH Thrasher side pannels and hood, USI Project X skis, 06 X seat.

The Following User Says Thank You to ripnit For This Useful Post:
epiphanot (09-12-2018)
Old 09-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Currently: ACTIVELY defend your right to ride.
Polaris & Montana Moderator
Thanked 7,937 Times in 4,588 Posts
Scott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond reputeScott has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:
PaulAnd (09-12-2018), sledhed (09-14-2018)
Old 09-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Currently: gen4 now please
PaulAnd has a reputation beyond reputePaulAnd has a reputation beyond reputePaulAnd has a reputation beyond reputePaulAnd has a reputation beyond reputePaulAnd has a reputation beyond reputePaulAnd has a reputation beyond reputePaulAnd has a reputation beyond reputePaulAnd has a reputation beyond reputePaulAnd has a reputation beyond reputePaulAnd has a reputation beyond reputePaulAnd has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaulAnd For This Useful Post:
EdwardsZX (09-13-2018), simnil (09-12-2018)
Old 09-12-2018, 11:46 PM
Basic Member
simnil has a reputation beyond reputesimnil has a reputation beyond reputesimnil has a reputation beyond reputesimnil has a reputation beyond reputesimnil has a reputation beyond reputesimnil has a reputation beyond reputesimnil has a reputation beyond reputesimnil has a reputation beyond reputesimnil has a reputation beyond reputesimnil has a reputation beyond reputesimnil has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simnil For This Useful Post:
Norway (09-13-2018), PaulAnd (09-14-2018)
Old 09-13-2018, 08:10 AM
Currently: Making Bypass'...waiting for the snow to fly
Perk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-13-2018, 08:54 AM
Basic Member

Click Here to Register

Old 09-13-2018, 02:23 PM
Currently: Waiting for snow
frntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-14-2018, 06:15 PM
Currently: Awaiting my 850 axys.
m1kflyingtiger has a reputation beyond reputem1kflyingtiger has a reputation beyond reputem1kflyingtiger has a reputation beyond reputem1kflyingtiger has a reputation beyond reputem1kflyingtiger has a reputation beyond reputem1kflyingtiger has a reputation beyond reputem1kflyingtiger has a reputation beyond reputem1kflyingtiger has a reputation beyond reputem1kflyingtiger has a reputation beyond reputem1kflyingtiger has a reputation beyond reputem1kflyingtiger has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-14-2018, 08:12 PM
Currently: Looking Forward To A 0Degree Afternoon!!
Basic Member
AdrenalineAddict has a reputation beyond reputeAdrenalineAddict has a reputation beyond reputeAdrenalineAddict has a reputation beyond reputeAdrenalineAddict has a reputation beyond reputeAdrenalineAddict has a reputation beyond reputeAdrenalineAddict has a reputation beyond reputeAdrenalineAddict has a reputation beyond reputeAdrenalineAddict has a reputation beyond reputeAdrenalineAddict has a reputation beyond reputeAdrenalineAddict has a reputation beyond reputeAdrenalineAddict has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-14-2018, 11:33 PM
Currently: Getting the R6 snowbike ready......
Thanked 1,404 Times in 877 Posts
Sheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-15-2018, 06:31 AM
Currently: is a long track addict
tuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-15-2018, 08:23 AM
Currently: ND. Meatball Crew / Polaris Ambassador
FatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-15-2018, 04:45 PM
Currently: Silber Dealer
mt.sledder has a reputation beyond reputemt.sledder has a reputation beyond reputemt.sledder has a reputation beyond reputemt.sledder has a reputation beyond reputemt.sledder has a reputation beyond reputemt.sledder has a reputation beyond reputemt.sledder has a reputation beyond reputemt.sledder has a reputation beyond reputemt.sledder has a reputation beyond reputemt.sledder has a reputation beyond reputemt.sledder has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-16-2018, 05:39 AM
Currently: Need more current , to get current
Killer Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-16-2018, 06:23 PM
polarisperformance has a reputation beyond reputepolarisperformance has a reputation beyond reputepolarisperformance has a reputation beyond reputepolarisperformance has a reputation beyond reputepolarisperformance has a reputation beyond reputepolarisperformance has a reputation beyond reputepolarisperformance has a reputation beyond reputepolarisperformance has a reputation beyond reputepolarisperformance has a reputation beyond reputepolarisperformance has a reputation beyond reputepolarisperformance has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-16-2018, 06:35 PM
Currently: Patiently waiting for my 850
Basic Member
Havesledwilltravel has a reputation beyond reputeHavesledwilltravel has a reputation beyond reputeHavesledwilltravel has a reputation beyond reputeHavesledwilltravel has a reputation beyond reputeHavesledwilltravel has a reputation beyond reputeHavesledwilltravel has a reputation beyond reputeHavesledwilltravel has a reputation beyond reputeHavesledwilltravel has a reputation beyond reputeHavesledwilltravel has a reputation beyond reputeHavesledwilltravel has a reputation beyond reputeHavesledwilltravel has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register