• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018/19 Togwotee Snow Conditions

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
If you have been up in this area and have information if its good or bad be sure and post. The more posts will reflect more accurate information. Good news is it looks like it is starting out great!

*Please keep updates in these threads since they will be a sticky..and we wont have a bunch of scattered updates*

***Post pics helps alot if you have them!***

WEB CAMS

http://www.togwoteelodge.com/

http://www.brookslake.com/index.php/view-cam

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
netcam.jpg

netcam.jpg

T

T Stoke

Nov 28, 2007
Bethlehem, PA
How long??

Based on the pictures, it looks like this is about ready for us to make a trip. Is anybody riding here yet?

RanOutofTalent

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2014
Western Montana
Anyone been up at Togowtee over the last couple days? I am thinking of heading up on Monday after this last small storm passes. I dont want to go if its too early.

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
Pretty good up there - side note, if anyone finds an Axys side panel - its mine! (yes I'm an idiot)

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
Pretty good up there - side note, if anyone finds an Axys side panel - its mine! (yes I'm an idiot)

Me too, after lunch I didn't latch mine and did a long right side side hill and took out my quick drive. Packed right side compartment completely full of snow, quick drive didn't approve:):) was a bitch as my friend could not get to me (wife couldn't either).
I eventually got to my friend, got him unstuck and hitched a ride to my wife, took her sled and got back to mine to tow it out of the treed gully. Then had to
re ride a very challenging line to find my side panel in the trees.
F ed up the day as it was a long and challenging tow out!

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
Bummer! Mine was on the road somewhere...somebody picked it up. Just not sure I'll get it back. GRRRRRRR!~

jlombard

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2018
How are the conditions up there? Looks like the snow is starting to pile up but how is the actually riding?

Thanks for any update.

jlombard

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2018
Local Number

Anyone have the local number so I can call and talk to the rental people there??? The reservation folks are really nice but don't have all the answers.

Premium Features