For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2018, 09:41 PM
Currently: Dreaming of riding in deep, deep powder!
Frostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Newman Sledbed 2 Place trailer - like new

I bought this all aluminum Newman Sledbed trailer new at a dealer in Ellensburg Washington. The sled is super lightweight but very well engineered and strong. I had great plans for the trailer but, it just sits here and never gets used. I have never used it for snowmobiling. My neighbor borrowed it once to haul a hot tub and I think I may have hauled a vintage snowmobile with it in the summer but, that's about it.

I added easy glides on the entire trailer deck including the drive on and drive off ramps. There is a tongue jack and a mounted new unused spare tire. The edges of the trailer are even rolled so you can hook tie down straps right to the edge of the trailer. Although, I added additional lock in tie down points throughout the bed of the trailer for hauling ATVs (which I never did).

This would be a great trailer for hauling snowmobiles, including the longest of long track sleds. You could also haul ATVs or a UTV.

Asking $2,500. Located just outside Spokane Washington.

Last edited by Frostbite; 09-08-2018 at 10:00 AM.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 09-16-2018, 09:39 PM
Currently: Dreaming of riding in deep, deep powder!
Frostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond reputeFrostbite has a reputation beyond repute

This would be a great trailer for someone.

Rate this post: Yes | No