For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: AXYS 2016 AXYS chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2018, 08:43 PM
Currently: Not set.
Mr. Pump Gas has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Pump Gas has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Pump Gas has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Pump Gas has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Pump Gas has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Pump Gas has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Pump Gas has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Pump Gas has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Pump Gas has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Pump Gas has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Pump Gas has a reputation beyond repute
Default BCA MTNPRO Tunnel bag

https://backcountryaccess.com/produc...ro-tunnel-bag/

Anyone run one of these? How to they work? Ease of use? Good amount of space? Good mounting hardware/straps?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 08-13-2018, 09:12 PM
gonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond repute

Love mine. Lots of room. For the money I don't think you can buy a better tunnel bag.

Old 08-13-2018, 10:17 PM
Currently: easing into Winter......
Sage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond repute

I have run 2 of them for 2 season now- 2 sleds.. Like what they offer in ease of removable- and what they hold- But- your contents does get wet and needs to be dried out after the day's ride.
I had the stitching come apart on one of my tunnel bags- and BCA stood behind the product, and promptly sent out a replacement and a call tag for the defective one.

Overall I am happy with the product-and would buy another.. and from the looks of the link you sent, they have updated the bag....
TKI.
F-N-I.
K-Mod.
2016 Axys LTD 163 W/Silber Turbo/K-Mod Gen III/TKI

Last edited by Sage Crusher; 08-13-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Old 08-13-2018, 11:11 PM
Basic Member
User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of wish I went with this. I have the Burandt bag and it's great. But, it gets wet etc too and I feel like the BCA doesn't sacrifice much for the savings

Old 08-14-2018, 10:09 AM
goridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond repute

I hate to be that guy who knows nothing about the product in question BUT a hard case is the way to go IMO. DRY and pretty much indestructible at a fraction of the cost. Have like $34 into the one I am currently using.

Old 08-14-2018, 10:42 AM
Currently: is a long track addict
tuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goridedoo View Post
I hate to be that guy who knows nothing about the product in question BUT a hard case is the way to go IMO. DRY and pretty much indestructible at a fraction of the cost. Have like $34 into the one I am currently using.
X2

I've been using a 4 pistol gun case I bought at Walmart for the past 5 years. Nothing has ever gotten wet. My dad uses the same thing, never an issue. Cost me like $20.

Old 08-14-2018, 10:52 AM
Currently: ND. Meatball Crew
FatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuneman View Post
X2

I've been using a 4 pistol gun case I bought at Walmart for the past 5 years. Nothing has ever gotten wet. My dad uses the same thing, never an issue. Cost me like $20.
Post up some pics and links !!
Can Am Maverick X DS Turbo
Legend Enclosed Trailer (the toy box)

Old 08-14-2018, 11:36 AM
goridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goridedoo For This Useful Post:
FatDogX (08-14-2018), Nooby (08-14-2018), Sage Crusher (08-16-2018)
Old 08-14-2018, 11:38 AM
Currently: is a long track addict
tuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond reputetuneman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDogX View Post
Post up some pics and links !!
Found a pic of it on my old sled. My dad just used a couple of 1x2s, screwed them to the sled and then permanently screwed the box down. You could use aluminum tubing, or whatever to get it off of the tunnel. My box is a bit more complicated, but it's removable for loading up in the house. I printed some bars that are screwed to the sled. Then I screwed 4 small pucks/feet to the case. These pucks/feet go into some holes in the bars, to keep it in place, and then the case is held on with a big 3" buckle and strap.

Either route you take, it'll cost you under $20 and you'll have essentially a waterproof case. Just search for "4 pistol gun case" at Walmart and you'll find one. They're made by Plano. I know of some guys using heavier duty cases, but we've had no issues with the cheapies.

Last edited by tuneman; 08-14-2018 at 05:11 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to tuneman For This Useful Post:
Nooby (08-14-2018)
Old 08-14-2018, 11:40 AM

First one is from northern tool, paid $25. Its normally $50 but goes on sale every once in awhile.

Second is a Pelican. Little bigger and better quality (nothing wrong with the northern tool one) and around $120 I believe.

I get a few dollars worth of stainless hardware and some sort of plastic rail to get them up off the tunnel. A hyfax works good. Easy peasy.

https://m.northerntool.com/shop/tool...5699_200685699

Old 08-14-2018, 12:17 PM
blkspd has a reputation beyond reputeblkspd has a reputation beyond reputeblkspd has a reputation beyond reputeblkspd has a reputation beyond reputeblkspd has a reputation beyond reputeblkspd has a reputation beyond reputeblkspd has a reputation beyond reputeblkspd has a reputation beyond reputeblkspd has a reputation beyond reputeblkspd has a reputation beyond reputeblkspd has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 08-14-2018, 03:46 PM
Currently: ND. Meatball Crew
FatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond reputeFatDogX has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 08-14-2018, 06:08 PM
DUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 08-14-2018, 08:09 PM
Currently: Getting the R6 snowbike ready......
Thanked 1,332 Times in 825 Posts
Sheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 08-14-2018, 08:24 PM
Currently: Getting the R6 snowbike ready......
Thanked 1,332 Times in 825 Posts
Sheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 08-14-2018, 08:39 PM
gonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Basic Member
Colbymh Colbymh Colbymh Colbymh Colbymh Colbymh Colbymh Colbymh Colbymh Colbymh Colbymh

Click Here to Register

Old 09-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Basic Member
takethebounce has a reputation beyond reputetakethebounce has a reputation beyond reputetakethebounce has a reputation beyond reputetakethebounce has a reputation beyond reputetakethebounce has a reputation beyond reputetakethebounce has a reputation beyond reputetakethebounce has a reputation beyond reputetakethebounce has a reputation beyond reputetakethebounce has a reputation beyond reputetakethebounce has a reputation beyond reputetakethebounce has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to takethebounce For This Useful Post:
Scott (09-02-2018)
Old 09-03-2018, 09:21 AM

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to goridedoo For This Useful Post:
takethebounce (09-03-2018)
Old 09-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Currently: Waiting for snow
frntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond reputefrntflp has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-12-2018, 02:04 PM
JJ_0909 has a reputation beyond reputeJJ_0909 has a reputation beyond reputeJJ_0909 has a reputation beyond reputeJJ_0909 has a reputation beyond reputeJJ_0909 has a reputation beyond reputeJJ_0909 has a reputation beyond reputeJJ_0909 has a reputation beyond reputeJJ_0909 has a reputation beyond reputeJJ_0909 has a reputation beyond reputeJJ_0909 has a reputation beyond reputeJJ_0909 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register