For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Trucks and Trailers Towing and hauling your sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2018, 05:53 AM
Currently: ...
richardderkevorkian has a reputation beyond reputerichardderkevorkian has a reputation beyond reputerichardderkevorkian has a reputation beyond reputerichardderkevorkian has a reputation beyond reputerichardderkevorkian has a reputation beyond reputerichardderkevorkian has a reputation beyond reputerichardderkevorkian has a reputation beyond reputerichardderkevorkian has a reputation beyond reputerichardderkevorkian has a reputation beyond reputerichardderkevorkian has a reputation beyond reputerichardderkevorkian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trails west shout out.

Had a relay go bad in my trailer, and the blower motor for the floor heat wasn't working. In the process of replacing the relay I tripped the furnace overload I didn't know was there. Called trails west and the guy (Richard) talked me right through the problem(confirmed all my wiring was on the right relay pins and troubleshot the issue). 15 minuets on the phone and the trailers back in action.

Pretty cool to have that level of customer service these days! Thanks again trails west.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richardderkevorkian For This Useful Post:
CROW (05-25-2018), summitriders36 (08-16-2018)