For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2018, 10:10 PM
Currently: Not set.
kiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default Silber Turbo for cat 18 up ???

https://www.silberturbos.com/collect...c-cat-proclimb
So in the description it is listed 3-10 psi adjustable how can you do this with an internally wasgated turbo?

Snowcheck Season is upon us! All that is required is a $500 deposit to assure the best pricing of the season and earliest delivery. Snowcheck pricing for the Arctic Cat kit is $2995. After May 1st, pricing will be going up!
We are proud to release our Arctic Cat kit complete with our tried and true ECU Reflash (no control box) for true pull-and-go OEM like performance. This kit is for all 800cc CTEC2 Arctic cat sleds from 2018 on forward.
This is the first and only kit for the Arctic Cat brand to harness the power of the sled's stock engine management with a custom Silber map to control for fueling requirements. This means the sled reacts to the turbo just like it would if it were installed at the factory. No tuning. Just pull the cord and ride. The sled will adapt to changes in elevation, temperature and running conditions just like if it were a stock snowmobile.
Kit is adjustable from 3-10psi. Boost, as with all Silber kits, is a byproduct of octane you have available. Horsepower of ~200 on good quality pump gas. Much higher on Race/AV. This thing is a BEAST!

I can see with the ex gated turbo the easy adjustability with the spring stack as I have seen on the axis but how about the IG of this system?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 04-27-2018, 11:03 PM
Sunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond repute

You manually adjust the boost on the rod for the actuator. The shorter you adjust it, the more boost you get.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0DAEE615-FC19-4EEA-8DA1-CFD20877B2F2.jpeg
Views:	127
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	295773  

Last edited by Sunvang; 04-27-2018 at 11:05 PM.

Old 04-28-2018, 09:55 PM
kiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

getting the impression not may of these on the snow last year?
anybody have real time on one?

Old 04-30-2018, 07:56 AM
jakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

A company that didn't have enough interest in cat to even build a kit for the 12-17 sleds and took over a year after the 18 was released to develop a kit, makes me very nervous. Are they interested enough in Cat to provide any support after the sale? I like the feedback I am hearing and competition is great because it drives the prices down but personally I won't buy one til I see a bunch of them on the snow running and receiving support. This is kind of the same with all turbo manufacturers really only SW makes an effort with cat but they are way too expensive. BD at least puts the time in to getting a cat kit on the snow but it definitely is not their priority for providing support to them after the fact.

Click here for Awesome Sled Pics!!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jakey-boy For This Useful Post:
High Country (10-10-2018), Meadow Muffin (08-03-2018)
Old 04-30-2018, 09:27 AM
Sunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond reputeSunvang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakey-boy View Post
I won't buy one til I see a bunch of them on the snow running and receiving support.
If everybody tought like you, there would be no kits on the snow.

If it was 5 years ago, I wouldnt buy a Silber kit. But with their new ECU reflash, and growth theyve had the last years, I feel better about buying from them.

Old 04-30-2018, 11:10 AM
Thanked 1,466 Times in 608 Posts
madmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond repute

Silber had a 12-17 proclimb kit. I had one on my 14’. Installed a couple others for friends. It ran pretty good. Had the Dobeck box back then. Silber has grown leaps and bounds since then. Have a buddy putting one on this week on his 18’ mtn cat. Snowing here in Utah today, so hopefully we will get some time on it this week.
No, you don’t adjust boost by using adjustment on the accustor rod.
17’ Cat 800 snow pro 153 alpha skid

The Following User Says Thank You to madmax For This Useful Post:
dustinmccanna (10-30-2018)
Old 04-30-2018, 11:16 AM
jakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunvang View Post
If everybody tought like you, there would be no kits on the snow.

If it was 5 years ago, I wouldnt buy a Silber kit. But with their new ECU reflash, and growth theyve had the last years, I feel better about buying from them.
Some people enjoy messing with them more than me. I've lost winters in the past to poorly running turbos and just not my thing anymore. When they work they are amazing but I'll take stock reliability every day now. Hoping these kits are as dialed as they say they are we will see.

When I tried to buy a kit for 16 cat there was nothing available.... Heard they sold a few at sometime but never seen one.

Click here for Awesome Sled Pics!!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jakey-boy For This Useful Post:
High Country (10-10-2018), Matte Murder (05-04-2018)
Old 04-30-2018, 12:55 PM
Currently: is it winter yet?
Thanked 2,408 Times in 1,409 Posts
Wheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakey-boy View Post
Some people enjoy messing with them more than me. I've lost winters in the past to poorly running turbos and just not my thing anymore. When they work they are amazing but I'll take stock reliability every day now. Hoping these kits are as dialed as they say they are we will see.

When I tried to buy a kit for 16 cat there was nothing available.... Heard they sold a few at sometime but never seen one.
Jake,
They had a kit for the 12-17's but after the success they were having on the polaris/doo market with reflashed ecu kits they decided it wasn't worth offering a cat setup unless the ECU flash was dialed. Also since the non ctec cats represents by far the smallest aftermarket potential it was hard to justify the hundreds of development hours to sell very few kits for a motor/ecu that was going away. As someone who helps people with there boosted sleds I can verify that the demand for tech support is litterally 10:1 on a kit where someone can try and tune vs a fixed tuning (reflashed) kit.

The consensus going into this season was that the new 18 kits would not be released until an ecu re-flash and accompanying kit was ready to go. Im sure they would have liked to get things going sooner in the year but again, given the polaris/doo success, sometimes development takes a little longer when demand is headed off the charts for current product.

One of the biggest overlooked perks of the reflash is not adding wiring and any sort of extra electrical mess under the hood. Keeping things clean and simple alone eliminates so many variables of customers doing a poor job of installing things resulting in sub-par performance.

Im very excited to throw a leg over the C-TEC kits, that motor/clutch/chassis setup already rips so dang hard. They look to be an animal with boost.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wheel House Motorsports For This Useful Post:
NapaMatt (09-18-2018)
Old 04-30-2018, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
No, you don’t adjust boost by using adjustment on the accustor rod.
Ok, so how do you adjust it? I have adjusted the boost level on the acuator rod before, if the turbo kit didt have a electronic boost controller, or a manual boost valve.

If the Silber kits come with a manual boost valve, I agree with you, but if not, there is no problem adjusting it using the rod.
The MTNTK Polaris kits came without a valve, but with a adjustable rod.

Old 05-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Currently: Current in the current current.
rulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond reputerulonjj has a reputation beyond repute

Silber is working on the ability to tune the sled right from your phone, as well as data logging. This will be a huge benefit to trouble shooting sleds that may have issues.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 05-04-2018, 10:14 AM
Currently: Resisting the urge to screw with people...
Thanked 1,130 Times in 588 Posts
Matte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond reputeMatte Murder has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 05-04-2018, 11:27 AM
Currently: is it winter yet?
Thanked 2,408 Times in 1,409 Posts
Wheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wheel House Motorsports For This Useful Post:
bkm20x (05-04-2018), summ8rmk (05-04-2018)
Old 05-05-2018, 12:16 AM
madmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 07-25-2018, 04:31 PM
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to kiliki For This Useful Post:
DDECKER (07-26-2018)
Old 07-26-2018, 08:12 AM

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madmax For This Useful Post:
DDECKER (07-26-2018), Wheel House Motorsports (07-26-2018)
Old 07-26-2018, 08:32 AM
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 07-27-2018, 08:27 AM

Click Here to Register

fudge313 (08-19-2018)
Old 07-27-2018, 08:38 AM

Click Here to Register

fudge313 (08-19-2018)
Old 07-27-2018, 08:40 AM
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 07-27-2018, 08:41 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 07-27-2018, 09:09 AM
Garage

Click Here to Register

Buchholz56 (08-23-2018)
Old 08-19-2018, 10:21 AM
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 08-27-2018, 09:29 PM
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 08-27-2018, 11:54 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 08-28-2018, 06:55 AM
Garage

Click Here to Register

Brent7 (09-02-2018)