For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
New Member Introductions New SnoWest members, please use this area to introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2018, 05:26 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Daveferrier1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to the sport

Hi there,
My name is Dave and thanks for having a great source of information and community like snowest! I am new to snowmobiling as of this past winter. My girlfriend and I live in Star Valley Wyoming. We have been here for three winters now. There is a lot to explore in these mountains and what better way to enjoy them by sledding. We bought a 2014 ski doo 800 and recently a 2008 polaris 600 rmk. I have a couple questions about properly storing the rmk. Just curious to know what category to do this in? Thanks for everyone's time and knowledge to help out a couple of newbies. Cheers! Dave F

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Daveferrier1 For This Useful Post:
MountainTrashCat (04-21-2018)
Old 04-21-2018, 10:55 AM
Currently: Waiting to do that ^^ again
First SnoWest Premium Member
Thanked 3,157 Times in 2,098 Posts
MountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond reputeMountainTrashCat has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Welcome to the sport and welcome to SW...!

You will find tons of info in the Polaris section, some basic or general, and some very specific

As far as storage goes, most people will add fuel stabilizer and fog the engine. Lots of opinions on storage. It wouldn’t hurt to read the Polaris owner’s manual as well.

As far as general info goes, have a quick read thru this:
https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175201

Have a great summer...!!

Rate this post: Yes | No