Arctic Cat: M Series 2005-Current, all models in the M-series chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2018, 07:31 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Skis Up is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to M1000 replaced Case, reassembled NO Spark

Hello and thanks for any help,
purchased 08 M1000 with broken Case I replaced it..... I reassembled everything but now no Spark.
There is a Ground wire from Recoil attached to Frame
There are 2 connections not used off the ECU is this correct?
1 white 6 wire plug
1 black 2 wire plug

1 When I pull over (everything ON) and when with key off and kill off
the Red light (glow) shows up in the Tach???
2 Fuel pump is creating pressure
3 checked all 4 plugs no spark?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	08 M1000.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	295587  

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 04-20-2018, 09:06 AM
kiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond reputekiliki has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

down by the stator you have 2 other plugs they are the crank triggers did you plug them back in?
also when you pulled the fly wheel i have seen guys run the 3 bolts from the puller all the way in, when you do this they hit the windings of the stator and kill it. 5 turns per is all you need.

Old 04-23-2018, 11:28 AM
Basic Member
mbcat has a reputation beyond reputembcat has a reputation beyond reputembcat has a reputation beyond reputembcat has a reputation beyond reputembcat has a reputation beyond reputembcat has a reputation beyond reputembcat has a reputation beyond reputembcat has a reputation beyond reputembcat has a reputation beyond reputembcat has a reputation beyond reputembcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiliki View Post
down by the stator you have 2 other plugs they are the crank triggers did you plug them back in?
also when you pulled the fly wheel i have seen guys run the 3 bolts from the puller all the way in, when you do this they hit the windings of the stator and kill it. 5 turns per is all you need.
But then he wouldn't be getting power to the gauge either. Try disconnect your kill switch

Old 04-24-2018, 10:26 AM
Basic Member
Skis Up is an unknown quantity at this point

So I forgot to bolt the 2nd Crank Trigger back in.......
It has 4 plug wires.... DUH>>>
This sled has 80 gram weight's and it is very responsive.....
I also have a 07 1000 crossfire so I already fixed the Major Alignment problem they both have...
This Sled is Going to be fun...
My first trip with it I am going to Rabbit Ear for the End of Year party .... kinda risky for my shakedown run but I'm not scared....

Thanks for Listening
Craig