For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Yamaha: Boosted Sleds (Turbo or Supercharged) Turbo discussion for Yamaha aftermarket Turbo or Super Charged sleds.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2018, 11:20 PM
Currently: Not set.
misterjj has a reputation beyond reputemisterjj has a reputation beyond reputemisterjj has a reputation beyond reputemisterjj has a reputation beyond reputemisterjj has a reputation beyond reputemisterjj has a reputation beyond reputemisterjj has a reputation beyond reputemisterjj has a reputation beyond reputemisterjj has a reputation beyond reputemisterjj has a reputation beyond reputemisterjj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Viper oil separator

I am having problems with my oil separator on my 15 viper. I want to delete the oil separator. I was going to try to plug the hose on the bottom of the oil reservoir, which goes to the oil separator. And for the hose on top of the oil reservoir, was going put a roll over valve in it and the vent tube after that. Any help or suggestions would be great...Thanks

Rate this post: Yes | No