For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2018, 06:48 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Nickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud of
Default What tunes to run?

Anyone have any personal opinions on what tunes to run? There are tunes of them; Evo, speedwerx, SSI, d&d, turbo dynamics....
What tunes run great at just about any elevation? I also understand that you have to pay to play but some company's charge like half the price of others and they don't advertise horsepower even close to what others do? Just curious, want to tune mine m9000 but not sure which way to go. Single tune would be fine and the octane rating doesn't really matter either, I have 91, 100 av gas and 110 available just depends on how much you want to pay.

Any thoughts would be helpful! Thanks

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-07-2018, 07:13 AM
Currently: Collecting Pine Needles
Thanked 1,218 Times in 733 Posts
KSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhagen1 View Post
Anyone have any personal opinions on what tunes to run? There are tunes of them; Evo, speedwerx, SSI, d&d, turbo dynamics....
What tunes run great at just about any elevation? I also understand that you have to pay to play but some company's charge like half the price of others and they don't advertise horsepower even close to what others do? Just curious, want to tune mine m9000 but not sure which way to go. Single tune would be fine and the octane rating doesn't really matter either, I have 91, 100 av gas and 110 available just depends on how much you want to pay.

Where are you located?

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not offended.
Please be patient
I will get to you shortly.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:20 AM
Thanked 6,620 Times in 4,258 Posts
Snowmow has a reputation beyond reputeSnowmow has a reputation beyond reputeSnowmow has a reputation beyond reputeSnowmow has a reputation beyond reputeSnowmow has a reputation beyond reputeSnowmow has a reputation beyond reputeSnowmow has a reputation beyond reputeSnowmow has a reputation beyond reputeSnowmow has a reputation beyond reputeSnowmow has a reputation beyond reputeSnowmow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhagen1 View Post

EVO 220 91 octane tune I had on my last 1100 worked really well.

Old 02-07-2018, 08:30 AM
Basic Member
utahpowder1 has a reputation beyond reputeutahpowder1 has a reputation beyond reputeutahpowder1 has a reputation beyond reputeutahpowder1 has a reputation beyond reputeutahpowder1 has a reputation beyond reputeutahpowder1 has a reputation beyond reputeutahpowder1 has a reputation beyond reputeutahpowder1 has a reputation beyond reputeutahpowder1 has a reputation beyond reputeutahpowder1 has a reputation beyond reputeutahpowder1 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Snowmow. I too run the EVO 220 with 91 octane. My AC M1100T runs flawless and has wicked throttle response.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Basic Member
Nickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud of
Default Location

I live in Upper Michigan. About 1200 max elevation and right around 800 normally everywhere.