For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Youth Sleds Includes all Polaris Dragon/XC 120, Arctic Cat Z120, Ski-Doo Mini-Z, 340cc Polaris Indy Lights, Arctic Cat 340s, Yamaha Bravos, Yamaha Scoots / Sports

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2018, 08:26 PM
Currently: Project nylite engaged
ghostrider73 has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider73 has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider73 has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider73 has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider73 has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider73 has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider73 has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider73 has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider73 has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider73 has a reputation beyond reputeghostrider73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Zr 200 long track

Anybody have any insight on a track for the zr 200.looking to stretch it to a 120 with a 1 3/4 or 2 inch lug track is 10 inches wide and 2.52 pitch I believe. Have no problem modifying or changing drivers if needed. Had my 4 yr old on some trails in the mountains the other day and traction was definitely lacking power was fine though.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-03-2018, 11:41 PM
Currently: Hooray for Snow!
Escmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond reputeEscmanaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default You were lacking traction on the trails?

I don't know of one that exists sorry. I'm kind of curious, though that you say you rode some trails in the mountains and it was lacking traction. I suppose you mean it lacked traction once you got off the trail?

I know for me, based on what I have seen so far, I would definitely not be adding any track to it without somehow adding some power as well. I have thought so far, that even though it doesn't float super great, the track is still pretty well matched to the engine and it seems to me like the engine isn't capable of getting much more track put to it. I would love to see your results though if you do find something, make sure to report back.

Rate this post: Yes | No