For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: IQ 2005-Current, all models in the IQ and IQ Raw chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2018, 05:32 PM
Currently: Not set.
RTBS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fuel injector good or bad???

Putting a motor in a chassis on a RMK dragon CFI that I bought. The chassis came with the fuel rails and injectors. I was looking at the fuel injectors and noticed one of them had a dent in the shaft that inserts into the motor. Here is a pic. I have never taken one apart or cut them not sure if its a hollow tube inside. Any thoughts if you think it needs to be replaced.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	46265.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	291528  

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-15-2018, 06:13 PM
Currently: Go Wild!
Basic Member
XCaSSAULT has a reputation beyond reputeXCaSSAULT has a reputation beyond reputeXCaSSAULT has a reputation beyond reputeXCaSSAULT has a reputation beyond reputeXCaSSAULT has a reputation beyond reputeXCaSSAULT has a reputation beyond reputeXCaSSAULT has a reputation beyond reputeXCaSSAULT has a reputation beyond reputeXCaSSAULT has a reputation beyond reputeXCaSSAULT has a reputation beyond reputeXCaSSAULT has a reputation beyond repute

Good find. Yeah I’d say replace it. Why chance it. They are expensive. You could have it flow tested but how do you find out what the flow is suppose to be? Make sure your replace it with correct color (red,blue or yellow) that the others are.

Old 01-15-2018, 09:37 PM
volcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond repute

Your ECM should have a color designation on it too. Mine are yellow and it states that in print on the label.

Old 01-15-2018, 10:05 PM
RTBS is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I haven't checked the color but will. I had a buddy say there is a plastic piece inside and was thinking that maybe just the outer metal cover is dented he thought it would be okay but wanted to see what others thought.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk