For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2017, 05:04 PM
Currently: Not set.
byeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond repute
Default CMX

A big thank you to CMX , their service is phenomenal, non corporate personal attention to detail and customer support. The 18,s look very nice and refined,,,

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to byeatts For This Useful Post:
Guitarman (03-01-2018)
Old 02-28-2018, 11:08 AM
MFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone on here not employed/compensated by CMX willing to share their experiences? I am already completely sold on a SnowtechMX due to conversations with others but still think there is more I need to uncover about the CMX before making my decision as they seem rock solid as well. Good or bad, lets hear it. If don't want to post on here feel free to PM me.

Old 02-28-2018, 12:06 PM
byeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFJ View Post
Anyone on here not employed/compensated by CMX willing to share their experiences? I am already completely sold on a SnowtechMX due to conversations with others but still think there is more I need to uncover about the CMX before making my decision as they seem rock solid as well. Good or bad, lets hear it. If don't want to post on here feel free to PM me.
I'm not employed and have all the other units here to ride with , I only ride the CMX because it clearly dominates all others. The skid pushed much further forward has significant handling advantages and floats better than the others.The new track is magic. If there becomes something better then I will be on it. not to mention they are Tough! I own other kits as well.

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to byeatts For This Useful Post:
Guitarman (03-01-2018), mwf3158 (02-28-2018)
Old 02-28-2018, 01:24 PM
MFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond reputeMFJ has a reputation beyond repute

I have no doubts about their performance and the advantages of the skid being further under the bike and them being more playful. Those are the main reasons I can't seem to forget about them because thats what fits my style. Can you speak more about the durability, reliability and maintenance aspects?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-28-2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
I have no doubts about their performance and the advantages of the skid being further under the bike and them being more playful. Those are the main reasons I can't seem to forget about them because thats what fits my style. Can you speak more about the durability, reliability and maintenance aspects?
they are very tough, The jackshaft balances the load to both side rails. None of the 5 that we have hammered for two seasons have had any failures. The way these handle is not matched by any ,super playful and agile.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Guitarman (03-01-2018)
Old 02-28-2018, 08:12 PM
Currently: Living life
mikew5945 has a reputation beyond reputemikew5945 has a reputation beyond reputemikew5945 has a reputation beyond reputemikew5945 has a reputation beyond reputemikew5945 has a reputation beyond reputemikew5945 has a reputation beyond reputemikew5945 has a reputation beyond reputemikew5945 has a reputation beyond reputemikew5945 has a reputation beyond reputemikew5945 has a reputation beyond reputemikew5945 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not an employee and I had to pay for my kit. I am riding one of the first four units built. Not a lot has changed, other then making them lighter. That shows you they started building kits to last and built them to perform for years. Durability-4 years and still running. Only problems have been caused by stumps/rocks. Maintenance? Nothing to do. I hate having to change oil on my bike so this kit is right up my alley. Oh, I have had to tighten the drive chain a few times. When it wears out I'll get another CMX kit.

A good friend will bail you out of jail. No questions asked.
A true friend will say "What an awsome ride" as he sits next to you in jail.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to mikew5945 For This Useful Post:
Creek Chub (03-23-2018)
Old 02-28-2018, 10:45 PM
Currently: Home of the Mountain Addiction gas can covers and custom insulated engine blankets
Revv Up has a reputation beyond reputeRevv Up has a reputation beyond reputeRevv Up has a reputation beyond reputeRevv Up has a reputation beyond reputeRevv Up has a reputation beyond reputeRevv Up has a reputation beyond reputeRevv Up has a reputation beyond reputeRevv Up has a reputation beyond reputeRevv Up has a reputation beyond reputeRevv Up has a reputation beyond reputeRevv Up has a reputation beyond repute

Iím looking real hard at them too, a friend just got one and heís an animal so if it can be broken heís the guy to do it, so far itís unscathed (3 rides in)

http://www.revvup.net/

Old 02-28-2018, 11:23 PM
Currently: It's happening
Wyopowder has a reputation beyond reputeWyopowder has a reputation beyond reputeWyopowder has a reputation beyond reputeWyopowder has a reputation beyond reputeWyopowder has a reputation beyond reputeWyopowder has a reputation beyond reputeWyopowder has a reputation beyond reputeWyopowder has a reputation beyond reputeWyopowder has a reputation beyond reputeWyopowder has a reputation beyond reputeWyopowder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cmx

If you park a cmx next to any other kit it will be an obvious choice amazing quality. It rolls effortlessly you can push it around with front wheel kit on pavement almost like a dirtbike. The ride is fantastic incredibly responsive and the new track rules. The real question is do you want to buy something from share holders or a company that develops builds and rides what they create and answers their phone? Your call. Paid retail and will again!!

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wyopowder For This Useful Post:
Cpt.Ron (03-05-2018), Creek Chub (03-23-2018), Guitarman (03-01-2018), turbonium (07-24-2018)
Old 03-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Basic Member
SnowSkull has a reputation beyond reputeSnowSkull has a reputation beyond reputeSnowSkull has a reputation beyond reputeSnowSkull has a reputation beyond reputeSnowSkull has a reputation beyond reputeSnowSkull has a reputation beyond reputeSnowSkull has a reputation beyond reputeSnowSkull has a reputation beyond reputeSnowSkull has a reputation beyond reputeSnowSkull has a reputation beyond reputeSnowSkull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyopowder View Post
If you park a cmx next to any other kit it will be an obvious choice amazing quality. It rolls effortlessly you can push it around with front wheel kit on pavement almost like a dirtbike. The ride is fantastic incredibly responsive and the new track rules. The real question is do you want to buy something from share holders or a company that develops builds and rides what they create and answers their phone? Your call. Paid retail and will again!!
I wouldn't say "any other kit", as I & many "in the know" consider SnowTech MX & CMX as the best kits & companies around.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 07-24-2018, 03:17 PM
Basic Member
Lukehart34 is a splendid one to beholdLukehart34 is a splendid one to beholdLukehart34 is a splendid one to beholdLukehart34 is a splendid one to beholdLukehart34 is a splendid one to beholdLukehart34 is a splendid one to beholdLukehart34 is a splendid one to beholdLukehart34 is a splendid one to beholdLukehart34 is a splendid one to beholdLukehart34 is a splendid one to beholdLukehart34 is a splendid one to behold
The Following User Says Thank You to Lukehart34 For This Useful Post:
Mauws00 (07-25-2018)
Old 09-04-2018, 01:00 AM
Basic Member
braapbraap. is an unknown quantity at this point
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 09-04-2018, 01:33 AM
Thanked 1,240 Times in 355 Posts
ChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-04-2018, 07:40 AM
Basic Member
Grr has a reputation beyond reputeGrr has a reputation beyond reputeGrr has a reputation beyond reputeGrr has a reputation beyond reputeGrr has a reputation beyond reputeGrr has a reputation beyond reputeGrr has a reputation beyond reputeGrr has a reputation beyond reputeGrr has a reputation beyond reputeGrr has a reputation beyond reputeGrr has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to Grr For This Useful Post:
ChrisNeibauer (09-06-2018)
Old 09-04-2018, 09:42 AM
Currently: 13 ktm 450sxf. 17 yeti 129
Basic Member
coryf89 has a reputation beyond reputecoryf89 has a reputation beyond reputecoryf89 has a reputation beyond reputecoryf89 has a reputation beyond reputecoryf89 has a reputation beyond reputecoryf89 has a reputation beyond reputecoryf89 has a reputation beyond reputecoryf89 has a reputation beyond reputecoryf89 has a reputation beyond reputecoryf89 has a reputation beyond reputecoryf89 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-04-2018, 04:24 PM

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to MFJ For This Useful Post:
ChrisNeibauer (09-06-2018)
Old 09-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Thanked 1,240 Times in 355 Posts
ChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond reputeChrisNeibauer has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-19-2018, 11:30 AM
Currently: kinda gassy
Basic Member
jreed has a reputation beyond reputejreed has a reputation beyond reputejreed has a reputation beyond reputejreed has a reputation beyond reputejreed has a reputation beyond reputejreed has a reputation beyond reputejreed has a reputation beyond reputejreed has a reputation beyond reputejreed has a reputation beyond reputejreed has a reputation beyond reputejreed has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-19-2018, 01:37 PM

Click Here to Register

Lachoneus (09-19-2018)
Old 09-19-2018, 01:46 PM
Lachoneus has a reputation beyond reputeLachoneus has a reputation beyond reputeLachoneus has a reputation beyond reputeLachoneus has a reputation beyond reputeLachoneus has a reputation beyond reputeLachoneus has a reputation beyond reputeLachoneus has a reputation beyond reputeLachoneus has a reputation beyond reputeLachoneus has a reputation beyond reputeLachoneus has a reputation beyond reputeLachoneus has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 09-19-2018, 02:35 PM

Click Here to Register

Lachoneus (09-21-2018)