For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: 900 05-06 Polaris RMK 900

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2017, 11:10 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
ColoradoMtnman has a reputation beyond reputeColoradoMtnman has a reputation beyond reputeColoradoMtnman has a reputation beyond reputeColoradoMtnman has a reputation beyond reputeColoradoMtnman has a reputation beyond reputeColoradoMtnman has a reputation beyond reputeColoradoMtnman has a reputation beyond reputeColoradoMtnman has a reputation beyond reputeColoradoMtnman has a reputation beyond reputeColoradoMtnman has a reputation beyond reputeColoradoMtnman has a reputation beyond repute
Default dragon fuel problems

morning sledders, 05 dragon 900 EFI Jets??

lots of questions used sled wont stay running sled sat 6 seasons trying to get to the injectors and clean the fuel system, bought used and previous owner wont share anything with me. front of sled pipes removed, throttle body, exhaust reeds cracked, going to change filters but cant find injectors yet fuel lines are on bottom of the motor and its like no other sled motors Ive seen. Whats next?? printing a service manual 360pages hope it helps not sure if manual is correct only one I could find online??

Need some advice and manuals for 05RMk dragon 900 166track
and a 04 800Polaris 151 thanks for the help. Newbie learning as I go

fuel tank recall?? should I be concerned? mushroom stops where replaced already..

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Currently: Flatlanderextraordinaire
SnoWest Badge Maker
Cerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond reputeCerialsledder has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Easiest way to get the injectors out is the pull the engine. I haven't been able to figure out an easy way of pulling the injectors without pulling the motor. Sounds like the guy that sold it to you is real friendly....... Lots of great information here on the forum. don't be afraid to ask questions and the search bar up at the top is a very powerful tool.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cerialsledder For This Useful Post:
ColoradoMtnman (12-05-2017)
Old 12-04-2017, 03:20 PM
Currently: Building Sleds
SixtySevenGT has a reputation beyond reputeSixtySevenGT has a reputation beyond reputeSixtySevenGT has a reputation beyond reputeSixtySevenGT has a reputation beyond reputeSixtySevenGT has a reputation beyond reputeSixtySevenGT has a reputation beyond reputeSixtySevenGT has a reputation beyond reputeSixtySevenGT has a reputation beyond reputeSixtySevenGT has a reputation beyond reputeSixtySevenGT has a reputation beyond reputeSixtySevenGT has a reputation beyond repute
Default its like no other sled motors Ive seen (yup)

I agree easy way to the injectors is pull motor.

I'd start with removing the fuel Tank / Seat

Which needs to come off to pull the motor the easy way.

You can then see the injectors at least.

Check the fuel Pressure, use an Auto Injection Fuel gage. Use a Car battery power it up -

The Following User Says Thank You to SixtySevenGT For This Useful Post:
ColoradoMtnman (12-05-2017)