Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: 900 05-06 Polaris RMK 900

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
KingofPaint is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RMK 700 Water pump removal/install

I looked through the stickys and conducted several searches and cant seem to find a rmk700/900 specific water pump removal thread. The install link in the stickys suggests I use two sockets to install but shouldn't there be a tool? If anyone has the good info or links on this I could use some help before I take out the chisel.
Joe

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 10-22-2017, 09:55 PM
Currently: Work schedule not compatible with sledding
Drewd has a reputation beyond reputeDrewd has a reputation beyond reputeDrewd has a reputation beyond reputeDrewd has a reputation beyond reputeDrewd has a reputation beyond reputeDrewd has a reputation beyond reputeDrewd has a reputation beyond reputeDrewd has a reputation beyond reputeDrewd has a reputation beyond reputeDrewd has a reputation beyond reputeDrewd has a reputation beyond repute

Send me your email address and I'll either send you a .pdf of a factory service manual (if I can find it) or take pictures of the FSM and send you the section on the water pump.

Old 10-23-2017, 09:40 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
KingofPaint is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewd View Post
Send me your email address and I'll either send you a .pdf of a factory service manual (if I can find it) or take pictures of the FSM and send you the section on the water pump.
Thanks for the idea. I had not considered looking for the service manual and using that.
If all else fails read the instructions.
Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to KingofPaint For This Useful Post:
KingofPaint (10-23-2017)