For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Yamaha: Boosted Sleds (Turbo or Supercharged) Turbo discussion for Yamaha aftermarket Turbo or Super Charged sleds.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Currently: show me the pow
Tuesday has a reputation beyond reputeTuesday has a reputation beyond reputeTuesday has a reputation beyond reputeTuesday has a reputation beyond reputeTuesday has a reputation beyond reputeTuesday has a reputation beyond reputeTuesday has a reputation beyond reputeTuesday has a reputation beyond reputeTuesday has a reputation beyond reputeTuesday has a reputation beyond reputeTuesday has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default Sw tuning and setup questions.

Picked up a 2017 sw this summer and I am sure in the end I will be flashing the ecu after a few rides. I was interested to get a thread started on what mountain riders are like for tunes and what they are doing on the clutching side. I have put a pile miles on my nytro with good old mcx and it ran day in and day out. Just appears to be so many choices. Redline is making some nice pipes for the sw so will throw that on first.

I rode a friends evo stage 4-with pipe sled last year but he was struggling getting the clutching dialed in. The power was better than stock but it didnt feel like 16psi. He as not getting full rpms out of it because the primary weight he put in were to heavy. Another rider said he ran the mcx kit and put in the steepest helix they made and felt the clutching was close.

Also thinking about throwing a coupler block in the back for the occasional steeper climb. Anyone have reports of their experience and what measurement they put block?

Stoked to ride a new sled. Look forward to a sled with handwarmers that work , crisp throttle response, better handling, and it doesnt have to be a 35k build!

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 10-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Currently: 2014 Viper MTX conversion
stingray719 has a reputation beyond reputestingray719 has a reputation beyond reputestingray719 has a reputation beyond reputestingray719 has a reputation beyond reputestingray719 has a reputation beyond reputestingray719 has a reputation beyond reputestingray719 has a reputation beyond reputestingray719 has a reputation beyond reputestingray719 has a reputation beyond reputestingray719 has a reputation beyond reputestingray719 has a reputation beyond repute

Stock clutch weights are fine, but you need the Dalton Black/blue primary spring to keep the clutch from feeling lazy and blowing belts. Also a big help is a reverse helix to help get boost up quick. Those two mods are a HUGE improvement

Old 10-14-2017, 08:20 PM
Currently: MINNESNOWTA..
silverram323 has a reputation beyond reputesilverram323 has a reputation beyond reputesilverram323 has a reputation beyond reputesilverram323 has a reputation beyond reputesilverram323 has a reputation beyond reputesilverram323 has a reputation beyond reputesilverram323 has a reputation beyond reputesilverram323 has a reputation beyond reputesilverram323 has a reputation beyond reputesilverram323 has a reputation beyond reputesilverram323 has a reputation beyond repute

This correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Member & trail boss of the Cambridge Drift Dusters Snowmobile Club & MNUSA

2017 Yamicat Sidewinder XTX 141" W/2.6" PC track

The Following User Says Thank You to silverram323 For This Useful Post:
BCBOOST (10-15-2017)