• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THE 900 PARTS COUNTER 2020

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE

If your wanting to sell your 900 or 700 IQ sled, a part off of it, or a part that you made, and don't want it to get lost in the avalanche of swapmeet ads for more common parts, This is the place to post a LINK to your ad. This is also a good place to post a link to your Want To Buy ad if you are in need of parts.

There's just a few simple guidelines I would like to set to streamline this as much as we can.

First, This is NOT the SWAPMEET, so do not post a huge all encompassing ad with contact info here, this is not the place for that.

Second, please keep your post in here limited to a short description of what it is you are listing in the SWAPMEET, followed by a link to your ad. Think of this as an index, a page that you look at to know where to go.

Third, This will be for short term exposure only. All posts in this thread will need to be deleted promptly if or when they are sold. To keep things fresh and un-cluttered, PLEASE PM ME if you are having trouble editing or deleting your post. If a month has passed and you part has not already been deleted from this thread, I will contact you via PM and check the status of your post so that it can be deleted or edited accordingly.

Lastly, There will be NO REPLIES to any ad in this thread, replies will be too hard to follow from one user to the next, so I would ask that you please make any replies to a part linked here in the appropriate ad in the swapmeet, or by simply sending that user a Private Message.

-----------------------------

A quick example....

Used stock skid-plate off an 05 900, grey in color. For more info, please go here ---> http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/s...ct/587/cat/500

---------------------------

B

biggsy90

Jan 8, 2015
Fort Collins, CO
2006 166 track, lots of upgrades

May consider parting out.
Plus tons of spare parts I need to get rid of
Used indy dan TM1 short block $400

Premium Features