For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Photography & Video All things Camera & Video

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2016, 01:03 PM
Currently: not being CBP any longer
2Huskies has a reputation beyond repute2Huskies has a reputation beyond repute2Huskies has a reputation beyond repute2Huskies has a reputation beyond repute2Huskies has a reputation beyond repute2Huskies has a reputation beyond repute2Huskies has a reputation beyond repute2Huskies has a reputation beyond repute2Huskies has a reputation beyond repute2Huskies has a reputation beyond repute2Huskies has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default How Do You Transport Your Drone On Your Sled?

Hey guys,

So I have a new 850 Skidoo, and I am trying to figure out the best way to carry the dji phantom 4 on the sled.

I have thought of using a pelican case and attaching it to the sled but I am not sure the best way to do so.

Do any of you have any experience or insights for me?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-20-2016, 06:23 PM
Currently: The person Elky looks up too.
Thanked 3,823 Times in 2,147 Posts
NorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond reputeNorthMNSledder has a reputation beyond repute

The two I have seen while out riding were both in a pelican type case mounted to the tunnel. Both of them had been fitted to mount into the Doo Linq system so they could bring them on days they wanted and quick remove the entire set-up for days they didn't want it.

Rate this post: Yes | No