For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Currently: Not set.
goridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond reputegoridedoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stereo Equipment

I have 3 pairs of exile 6.5" marine in boat speakers, 1 pair SXT9Q boat tower speakers, and an exile bluetooth digital media center. Would make a sweet stereo setup in your rzr, rzr4 or boat. All that would be needed is an amp, amp wiring (speaker and media center wiring is included with the speakers) and somewhere to put them. Everything is BRAND NEW, I did have one pair of the 6.5" speakers out of the box to look at them, they were never hooked up. Over $1600 worth of stuff. I will ship to the lower 48 for $1050.

PM works best

Rate this post: Yes | No