For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: AXYS 2016 AXYS chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2016, 01:43 AM
Currently: I'd rather snowshoe than be caught on a SKIDOO! I'm not feminine / gay enough to ride SkiDoo either.
Thanked 1,845 Times in 1,116 Posts
LoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond repute
Default PRO and / or AXYS TSS Bypass Jumper (w/ pic)

***UPDATE***
In light of the information given in post #2 I thought I'd post a Photo of the Polaris TSS Bypass Jumpers I make. I'm not advocating bypassing the TSS but as cheap and as light as these are (4.5 Grams Each). Why wouldn't you want to tie wrap one to the TSS wiring in the connector bag and have it there? So if it does start acting up on some ride (Rather than fighting it or calling it a day) all you have to do is disconnect the TSS harness connector in the bag and connect this Jumper. PM me for the details of how to acquire these.

{What are the Ohm values for the AXYS TSS in both the open and closed position? What plug / connector is on the end of it?

I noticed a part number change with the release of the AXYS chassis, so just trying to Identify a few details. I don't have easy assess to one or I'd do the leg work myself.

Thanks in Advance!}

Last edited by LoudHandle; 02-09-2016 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Updated Title and added info.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoudHandle For This Useful Post:
guidoxpress (03-29-2017), TRS (07-04-2016)
Old 01-29-2016, 01:49 AM
Currently: Getting the R6 snowbike ready......
Thanked 1,401 Times in 874 Posts
Sheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudHandle View Post
What are the Ohm values for the AXYS TSS in both the open and closed position? What plug / connector is on the end of it?

I noticed a part number change with the release of the AXYS chassis, so just trying to Identify a few details. I don't have easy assess to one or I'd do the leg work myself.

Thanks in Advance!
I dunno the ohms but the plug is the same.
I think its the new wire wrap making the new part#

The muenster finger throttle tss delete works for all poo's.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-29-2016, 01:53 AM
Currently: I'd rather snowshoe than be caught on a SKIDOO! I'm not feminine / gay enough to ride SkiDoo either.
LoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond repute

Good info! So the bypass / jumpers I make will fit and work on the AXYS also! Thanks!

I'll send you one, just for the information.

P.S. I like my design better. More protected / more robust, and I would bet I use much higher quality and tighter tolerance resistors. Besides to my knowledge they do not sell them separately.

Last edited by LoudHandle; 01-29-2016 at 01:58 AM.

Old 01-29-2016, 07:56 AM
Currently: Power Clawing the Axys....
Sage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond repute

Great glad it will work
I need 2
S/C

Old 01-30-2016, 02:47 AM

I updated the title and added a pic and my thoughts to the first post. PM me for acquisition details. Thanks!

Old 02-08-2016, 05:23 PM

Made up another 50 over the weekend. If anyone wants one or more PM me.

Old 07-02-2016, 03:17 PM
Default To The top for those interested

To The top for those interested

Old 07-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Currently: Not set.
shattuck has a reputation beyond reputeshattuck has a reputation beyond reputeshattuck has a reputation beyond reputeshattuck has a reputation beyond reputeshattuck has a reputation beyond reputeshattuck has a reputation beyond reputeshattuck has a reputation beyond reputeshattuck has a reputation beyond reputeshattuck has a reputation beyond reputeshattuck has a reputation beyond reputeshattuck has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the tss and why would you jump it? I'm not opposed to having one on hand just in case if the tss commonly causes problems.

Old 07-02-2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattuck View Post
Sorry for my ignorance but what is the tss and why would you jump it? I'm not opposed to having one on hand just in case if the tss commonly causes problems.
It is the Throttle Safety Switch; it has proven to be problematic in some snow conditions where the snow packs in between the block and the lever. Others act up from water ingestion or other electrical woes. Many have chosen to run a tether and bypass it. I'm offering a solution. PM me for the particulars of purchasing.

Old 07-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Currently: Power Clawing the Axys....
Sage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond reputeSage Crusher has a reputation beyond repute

....And this fix works 100% Have one on my Axys and now in my 14 pro

S/C

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Sage Crusher For This Useful Post:
Snowman.PRO. (10-21-2017)
Old 08-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 08-04-2016, 09:23 PM
wellfed777 has a reputation beyond reputewellfed777 has a reputation beyond reputewellfed777 has a reputation beyond reputewellfed777 has a reputation beyond reputewellfed777 has a reputation beyond reputewellfed777 has a reputation beyond reputewellfed777 has a reputation beyond reputewellfed777 has a reputation beyond reputewellfed777 has a reputation beyond reputewellfed777 has a reputation beyond reputewellfed777 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wellfed777 For This Useful Post:
AKFULLTHROTTLE (08-05-2016), LoudHandle (08-04-2016), Norway (01-11-2018), Sage Crusher (08-08-2016), Timbre (08-05-2016)
Old 08-04-2016, 09:26 PM

Click Here to Register

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoudHandle For This Useful Post:
AKFULLTHROTTLE (08-05-2016), LPIdaho (08-07-2016), Sage Crusher (08-08-2016), wellfed777 (08-04-2016), ZRP Engineering (11-27-2016)
Old 08-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Currently: Waiting for my Polaris 850!
AKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 08-08-2016, 08:15 AM
Currently: Waiting for my Polaris 850!
AKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond reputeAKFULLTHROTTLE has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to AKFULLTHROTTLE For This Useful Post:
ZRP Engineering (11-27-2016)
Old 11-27-2016, 01:43 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 11-27-2016, 08:57 AM
Currently: sks800 -16
Jona$ has a reputation beyond reputeJona$ has a reputation beyond reputeJona$ has a reputation beyond reputeJona$ has a reputation beyond reputeJona$ has a reputation beyond reputeJona$ has a reputation beyond reputeJona$ has a reputation beyond reputeJona$ has a reputation beyond reputeJona$ has a reputation beyond reputeJona$ has a reputation beyond reputeJona$ has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-27-2016, 11:06 AM
Currently: 2016 axys
2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute2XM3 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 11-27-2016, 01:08 PM
Currently: Waiting to ride new toy...
xc6rider has a reputation beyond reputexc6rider has a reputation beyond reputexc6rider has a reputation beyond reputexc6rider has a reputation beyond reputexc6rider has a reputation beyond reputexc6rider has a reputation beyond reputexc6rider has a reputation beyond reputexc6rider has a reputation beyond reputexc6rider has a reputation beyond reputexc6rider has a reputation beyond reputexc6rider has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-04-2016, 08:27 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 12-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Currently: Sleds READY Waiting for snow
Basic Member
14RMK144 has a reputation beyond repute14RMK144 has a reputation beyond repute14RMK144 has a reputation beyond repute14RMK144 has a reputation beyond repute14RMK144 has a reputation beyond repute14RMK144 has a reputation beyond repute14RMK144 has a reputation beyond repute14RMK144 has a reputation beyond repute14RMK144 has a reputation beyond repute14RMK144 has a reputation beyond repute14RMK144 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 12-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Currently: Riding a AXYS RMK
Madtown has a reputation beyond reputeMadtown has a reputation beyond reputeMadtown has a reputation beyond reputeMadtown has a reputation beyond reputeMadtown has a reputation beyond reputeMadtown has a reputation beyond reputeMadtown has a reputation beyond reputeMadtown has a reputation beyond reputeMadtown has a reputation beyond reputeMadtown has a reputation beyond reputeMadtown has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Currently: Montana
562xp has a reputation beyond repute562xp has a reputation beyond repute562xp has a reputation beyond repute562xp has a reputation beyond repute562xp has a reputation beyond repute562xp has a reputation beyond repute562xp has a reputation beyond repute562xp has a reputation beyond repute562xp has a reputation beyond repute562xp has a reputation beyond repute562xp has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-11-2016, 11:34 PM
Currently: Waiting for the 850 to arrive
CaptNCoke has a reputation beyond reputeCaptNCoke has a reputation beyond reputeCaptNCoke has a reputation beyond reputeCaptNCoke has a reputation beyond reputeCaptNCoke has a reputation beyond reputeCaptNCoke has a reputation beyond reputeCaptNCoke has a reputation beyond reputeCaptNCoke has a reputation beyond reputeCaptNCoke has a reputation beyond reputeCaptNCoke has a reputation beyond reputeCaptNCoke has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to CaptNCoke For This Useful Post:
LoudHandle (12-11-2016)
Old 12-16-2016, 11:21 AM
idahosledder has disabled reputation

Click Here to Register