For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Arctic Cat: TURBO Turbo discussion for Arctic Cat aftermarket turbo sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2016, 10:00 PM
Currently: Enjoying the cool summer
Polarisrocks has a reputation beyond reputePolarisrocks has a reputation beyond reputePolarisrocks has a reputation beyond reputePolarisrocks has a reputation beyond reputePolarisrocks has a reputation beyond reputePolarisrocks has a reputation beyond reputePolarisrocks has a reputation beyond reputePolarisrocks has a reputation beyond reputePolarisrocks has a reputation beyond reputePolarisrocks has a reputation beyond reputePolarisrocks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Boondocker fuel card

How much boost have you guys ran with the stock fuel pump and the boondockers fuel card. I called boondockers and they didn't have an answer.

M1000
or
M8

Thanks

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-29-2016, 08:35 PM
Currently: 2016 cat turbo and 2013cat turbo for her
HCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond reputeHCR10 has a reputation beyond repute

I have run up to 14 lbs with no problems but I would guess that is about its limits. Also that was only for one weekend in 5 feet of bottomless powder proclimb m8 with straight VPN 110 race gas and it has the tail housing turbo if that helps you.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 04-24-2018, 12:32 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
borederbor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCR10 View Post
I have run up to 14 lbs with no problems but I would guess that is about its limits. Also that was only for one weekend in 5 feet of bottomless powder proclimb m8 with straight VPN 110 race gas and it has the tail housing turbo if that helps you.
This VPN reviews and rating will help as well. Knowlege is powa Click here for details.

Rate this post: Yes | No