For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Yamaha: 4-Stroke Includes all Yamaha 4-strokes, Nytro, Apex, Phazer, etc

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2015, 11:05 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
rreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond repute
Default Skinz concept 38" bushings???

Looking for someone that has this front end.

I bought one off eBay and the seller listed as unknown manufacturer. I could tell they were skinz so I bought them for only $275. I have confirmed that they are indeed skinz.
[IMG] photo 20150828_132520_zpsz8rxqlj1.jpg[/IMG]

The red was chipped so I painted them snow camo.
[IMG] photo 20150831_165018_zps9q9xrtmt.jpg[/IMG]

What are the bushings supposed to look like? They look nothing like the oem yamaha ones. The holes in the bushings (that were solid stationary ones) had a hole just big enough for the bolts to go through unlike the sleeve type yami ones. Tia

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 09-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Currently: currently looking for work to support my habit
bholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond reputebholmlate has a reputation beyond repute

I know their kit for 2008-09 needed to run a bushing kit that updated to the 2010 style bushings. They list the OEM part number under the concept a-arm kit for the Nytro. they designed the kit around 2010 nytro. i would just call skinz and talk with them. its tough to tell but they might be the oilite bushing kit you can buy. I don't have the front end sorry cant be more help

Last edited by bholmlate; 09-01-2015 at 12:12 AM.

Old 09-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
rreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond reputerreukema has a reputation beyond repute

Sent a text to skinzprotectivegear, turns out they aren't concept arms. Anyone have an idea of who's arms these are?

Old 09-11-2015, 06:41 PM
Currently: why do all storms go south of us?
off trail mike has a reputation beyond reputeoff trail mike has a reputation beyond reputeoff trail mike has a reputation beyond reputeoff trail mike has a reputation beyond reputeoff trail mike has a reputation beyond reputeoff trail mike has a reputation beyond reputeoff trail mike has a reputation beyond reputeoff trail mike has a reputation beyond reputeoff trail mike has a reputation beyond reputeoff trail mike has a reputation beyond reputeoff trail mike has a reputation beyond repute

Wow......Yeah, not SPG. They are similar, but definitely not the same.

Not aware of any other a-arm manufacturers that look similar. Z-Bros very different. Maybe proto Timbersled, but they don't look like those either.

OTM

Old 09-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Currently: Time to start breaking $hit theres snow on the ground.
BigFish BC has a reputation beyond reputeBigFish BC has a reputation beyond reputeBigFish BC has a reputation beyond reputeBigFish BC has a reputation beyond reputeBigFish BC has a reputation beyond reputeBigFish BC has a reputation beyond reputeBigFish BC has a reputation beyond reputeBigFish BC has a reputation beyond reputeBigFish BC has a reputation beyond reputeBigFish BC has a reputation beyond reputeBigFish BC has a reputation beyond repute

i cant remember there name but there was a shop in the usa that made a chromo nytro kit it came with diff spindles or could be a older set of cr racing arms.

Old 09-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Currently: Making roll-over valve kits since 2008
MTN_VIPER has a reputation beyond reputeMTN_VIPER has a reputation beyond reputeMTN_VIPER has a reputation beyond reputeMTN_VIPER has a reputation beyond reputeMTN_VIPER has a reputation beyond reputeMTN_VIPER has a reputation beyond reputeMTN_VIPER has a reputation beyond reputeMTN_VIPER has a reputation beyond reputeMTN_VIPER has a reputation beyond reputeMTN_VIPER has a reputation beyond reputeMTN_VIPER has a reputation beyond repute

As others mentioned before they are very similar to Skinz arms, but Skinz arms do not have the gussets on the lower control arm where the pivot tubes attach to the main tube if I remember correctly.

Because there is no inner sleeve to act as a bearing surface, I'm thinking that they could be a one-off copy of the Skinz arms. Normally production arms will use an inner sleeve instead of having the bushing riding directly on the through bolt. The inner sleeve allows you to torque the control bolts down without having them pinch the sub frame down on the sides of the A arm, which could cause a bind and possibly allow the A arm bolts to work loose.

To use these arms you could have a machine shop ream out the bushings to fit your OEM Yamaha sleeves though.
For Arctic Cat and Yamaha Sleds
Patents 8,225,766 8,528,516 9,303,537

http://fourstrokesolutionsllc.webs.com/
e-mail fourstrokesolutionsllc@hotmail.com

Last edited by MTN_VIPER; 09-12-2015 at 12:30 AM.