For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: Pro-Ride 2010 and up, all models in the Pro-Ride chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2015, 02:31 PM
Currently: Riding a POO
muskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud of
Default Golden Ticket is MIA...

Anybody know what they look like? I never got mine. Nor did my buddy who checked a 2015 RMK 155 LE with me. Dealer is in Michigan and new to Polaris last year. He says it's his fault that he did not "click" the correct tab when registering the warranty info. I guess on the dealer warranty registration page there is a "Spring Check" tab the dealer is suppose to click on and use for spring orders instead of sleds sold off the showroom floor. Dealer says his rep said we're in the system. Dealer and rep say we'll get our $1,000.00 off and that we don't need a tangible ticket to frame and hang on the wall. I believe him but I'd like the ticket in my hand anyway. Dealer won't give me the reps info to contact him directly. That to me is suspicious. I just don't feel like the whole spring check deal with me and my buddy is finalized yet and I hate things like this to linger. I called Polaris and they say the golden ticket is done thru the dealer when warranty is registered and I should solve this thru the dealer. Thanks Polaris! I appreciate your willingness to help. Apparently these "Golden Tickets" came certified mail that needed to be signed for but have no tracking number with them. Can someone post a pic of theirs? Also, was it sent certified mail and did you have to sign for it? This is getting frustrating and now I'm starting to know what some of you guys on here are going thru with your warranty claims. Thanks for any help and info.

Last edited by muskiedoo; 02-20-2015 at 10:13 AM. Reason: spelling error

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-19-2015, 02:56 PM
Currently: Not set.
jakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond reputejakey-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

My buddy and I haven't got ours either. Not real worried about it. I have paperwork showing I snow checked a sled and ads promising the $1000 off with snow check. Physical ticket or not my dealer will give me the $1000 off I am certain of it.

Polaris would have a mess if they tried to deny people because they didn't send out the tickets I think.

Click here for Awesome Sled Pics!!!

Old 02-19-2015, 05:30 PM
Currently: Getting ready
kylant has a reputation beyond reputekylant has a reputation beyond reputekylant has a reputation beyond reputekylant has a reputation beyond reputekylant has a reputation beyond reputekylant has a reputation beyond reputekylant has a reputation beyond reputekylant has a reputation beyond reputekylant has a reputation beyond reputekylant has a reputation beyond reputekylant has a reputation beyond repute

it takes a while. i bought my sled in april and didn’t see it until sep/oct, can’t remember. it comes certified from polaris.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to kylant For This Useful Post:
muskiedoo (02-20-2015)
Old 02-19-2015, 06:01 PM
noob has a reputation beyond reputenoob has a reputation beyond reputenoob has a reputation beyond reputenoob has a reputation beyond reputenoob has a reputation beyond reputenoob has a reputation beyond reputenoob has a reputation beyond reputenoob has a reputation beyond reputenoob has a reputation beyond reputenoob has a reputation beyond reputenoob has a reputation beyond repute

got mine a month or so after I picked the sled up from the dealer. It came in a halmark sized envelope from polaris in the mail. Usually I chuck that kind of mail in the garbage, but glad I didnt. so if you see a bigger then normal envelope in the mail, open very carefully and dont' chuck it.

The Following User Says Thank You to noob For This Useful Post:
muskiedoo (02-20-2015)
Old 02-19-2015, 06:23 PM
Currently: Going Left!
Indy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Here's mine. Had to sign for it, so I had to go pick it up from the post office.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141003_160312146_HDR.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	250550  

The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_500 For This Useful Post:
muskiedoo (02-20-2015)
Old 02-19-2015, 07:09 PM
muskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud ofmuskiedoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy_500 View Post
Here's mine. Had to sign for it, so I had to go pick it up from the post office.
So it does physically exist...Thank you Indy500. And thanks to everyone else who contributed their experience with the illusive "Golden Ticket".

Old 02-19-2015, 08:12 PM
Thanked 1,113 Times in 635 Posts
SRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond repute

This only applied to "mountain state" dealers. If you bought from a midwest dealer your going to be disappointed.

I printed off the exact offer details at one time and this part was clearly printed on it.

Mine is currently located in the safe so I dont loose it Eric

Old 02-19-2015, 08:44 PM
snowpromod has a reputation beyond reputesnowpromod has a reputation beyond reputesnowpromod has a reputation beyond reputesnowpromod has a reputation beyond reputesnowpromod has a reputation beyond reputesnowpromod has a reputation beyond reputesnowpromod has a reputation beyond reputesnowpromod has a reputation beyond reputesnowpromod has a reputation beyond reputesnowpromod has a reputation beyond reputesnowpromod has a reputation beyond repute

I snowchecked my RMK in Michigan and my Golden Ticket is on my desk at work.....

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to snowpromod For This Useful Post:
muskiedoo (02-20-2015)
Old 02-19-2015, 09:54 PM
Currently: Winning
Basic Member
szotty has a reputation beyond reputeszotty has a reputation beyond reputeszotty has a reputation beyond reputeszotty has a reputation beyond reputeszotty has a reputation beyond reputeszotty has a reputation beyond reputeszotty has a reputation beyond reputeszotty has a reputation beyond reputeszotty has a reputation beyond reputeszotty has a reputation beyond reputeszotty has a reputation beyond repute

I snow checked mine from a polaris dealer that has been around for a long time and never received actual ticket but owner knows I'm using it in 10 days to order my axys rmk. That's in north east wi . Seen new rmk in west yellowstone day was released and I'm sold on it

Old 02-20-2015, 12:21 AM
Currently: Prairie boondocking
TimG has a reputation beyond reputeTimG has a reputation beyond reputeTimG has a reputation beyond reputeTimG has a reputation beyond reputeTimG has a reputation beyond reputeTimG has a reputation beyond reputeTimG has a reputation beyond reputeTimG has a reputation beyond reputeTimG has a reputation beyond reputeTimG has a reputation beyond reputeTimG has a reputation beyond repute
Old 02-20-2015, 12:26 AM
Currently: Going Left!
Indy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond reputeIndy_500 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_500 For This Useful Post:
muskiedoo (02-20-2015)
Old 02-20-2015, 09:10 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 02-20-2015, 09:54 AM
pez has a reputation beyond reputepez has a reputation beyond reputepez has a reputation beyond reputepez has a reputation beyond reputepez has a reputation beyond reputepez has a reputation beyond reputepez has a reputation beyond reputepez has a reputation beyond reputepez has a reputation beyond reputepez has a reputation beyond reputepez has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 02-20-2015, 10:06 AM
Currently: Need more current , to get current
Killer Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 02-20-2015, 10:21 AM
Currently: Need more current , to get current
Killer Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond reputeKiller Time Racing has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to Killer Time Racing For This Useful Post:
muskiedoo (02-20-2015)
Old 02-21-2015, 12:46 PM
Currently: Have fun while you can
Thanked 1,138 Times in 667 Posts
Pro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 02-21-2015, 04:55 PM
SRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond reputeSRXSRULE has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to SRXSRULE For This Useful Post:
muskiedoo (02-23-2015)
Old 02-21-2015, 08:34 PM
Currently: Tearing up Alaskas BOMB POW
Thanked 1,324 Times in 937 Posts
guidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond reputeguidoxpress has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 02-21-2015, 08:50 PM

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SRXSRULE For This Useful Post:
guidoxpress (02-21-2015), muskiedoo (02-23-2015)
Old 02-23-2015, 12:24 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 02-24-2015, 03:03 PM

Click Here to Register