For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2015, 08:06 AM
Currently: Mod Everything!
Basic Member
edge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond repute
Default DNR pinched me on my exhaust now I need some help to fix it!

This weekend up in the Eagle River area a DNR agent pulled me over and said my exhaust was too load and not legal. I have a 660 in my 05 IQR with the Dynoport pipe and can. Now I have 7 days to fix it (just the can he thought the pipe was stock) and prove it with a picture. I've had this exhaust on my sled since 07 and never had an issue before.
Anybody have a clue to what silencer I could rid into it just for the "photo shoot" and then it's right back to the Dynoport can. Possible if someone near Madison has a stock pipe and can I could just drop into it for a picture as well would work.
Or is there worth getting the skinz super Q and modify it to work with my dynoport can.

My other thought is to just remove the Dynoport badge from the can and them spray bomb it with a high temp black paint and send him that.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-03-2015, 10:25 AM
Currently: if it's not broke your not done
Woodsrider has a reputation beyond reputeWoodsrider has a reputation beyond reputeWoodsrider has a reputation beyond reputeWoodsrider has a reputation beyond reputeWoodsrider has a reputation beyond reputeWoodsrider has a reputation beyond reputeWoodsrider has a reputation beyond reputeWoodsrider has a reputation beyond reputeWoodsrider has a reputation beyond reputeWoodsrider has a reputation beyond reputeWoodsrider has a reputation beyond repute

I would enjoy riding more if I did not have to watch out for noise police and knowing I was not the causing closure of trails. Suggest contacting Dynoport see if they have a can that will pass and I would run that. I don't think you would loose much if any power. If you got pinched once you mostly will get pinched again.

Old 02-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Currently: need to hit lottery
tree climber has a reputation beyond reputetree climber has a reputation beyond reputetree climber has a reputation beyond reputetree climber has a reputation beyond reputetree climber has a reputation beyond reputetree climber has a reputation beyond reputetree climber has a reputation beyond reputetree climber has a reputation beyond reputetree climber has a reputation beyond reputetree climber has a reputation beyond reputetree climber has a reputation beyond repute

you just need to send them a picture? how do they know its even your sled in the picture seems to me with that kind of procedure people would be sending in photos found online if they arent inspecting it themselves

Old 02-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Basic Member
edge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond reputeedge_232 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep just send a picture to his email address. It seemed strange to me but I didn't gat a ticket & he never did a sound test on it. He just said he felt it was a little too load but not bad. Strange to say the least.

Old 12-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Red River Pig is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe you just need to repack the silencer?

Old 12-05-2015, 08:00 PM
Currently: waiting for snow
Basic Member
couch has a reputation beyond reputecouch has a reputation beyond reputecouch has a reputation beyond reputecouch has a reputation beyond reputecouch has a reputation beyond reputecouch has a reputation beyond reputecouch has a reputation beyond reputecouch has a reputation beyond reputecouch has a reputation beyond reputecouch has a reputation beyond reputecouch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree climber View Post
you just need to send them a picture? how do they know its even your sled in the picture seems to me with that kind of procedure people would be sending in photos found online if they arent inspecting it themselves
X's 2

Old 12-06-2015, 08:30 AM
Basic Member

That's what I did this summer & it took that little bit out of & should be fine now.

Old 12-06-2015, 09:53 AM
Currently: N/A sleds for me are a thing of the past!
Nooby has a reputation beyond reputeNooby has a reputation beyond reputeNooby has a reputation beyond reputeNooby has a reputation beyond reputeNooby has a reputation beyond reputeNooby has a reputation beyond reputeNooby has a reputation beyond reputeNooby has a reputation beyond reputeNooby has a reputation beyond reputeNooby has a reputation beyond reputeNooby has a reputation beyond repute

If this DNR guy didn't get any info from you or write you a Ticket I wouldn't do chit. End of story. As others have said, you could send a picture of any exhaust. All sounds hokey to me. JMO

Nooby