For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Clothing Product reviews of any snowmobile related clothing you have purchased.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2015, 02:41 PM
Currently: going fast
Basic Member
Totally Tully has a reputation beyond reputeTotally Tully has a reputation beyond reputeTotally Tully has a reputation beyond reputeTotally Tully has a reputation beyond reputeTotally Tully has a reputation beyond reputeTotally Tully has a reputation beyond reputeTotally Tully has a reputation beyond reputeTotally Tully has a reputation beyond reputeTotally Tully has a reputation beyond reputeTotally Tully has a reputation beyond reputeTotally Tully has a reputation beyond repute
Default Socks

I had to give a review of these socks I found. I have been using Klim socks (both styles) and they seem to make my feet sweat and then they freeze because they have no wool in them. I also tried smart wool and a few other brands that were okay, but tended to fall down into my boot, wear easily, cause sweating...

So the recent sock I found is the Vermont sock in full cushion.

My dad got me a pair for Christmas and said they have a lifetime warranty. He has mailed them pairs with worn holes in the heels, and they send him new ones every time.

The things just won't slide down at all. Breathable, comfortable, and have enough wool to stay warm if they get damp, but not so much that they itch or can't breathe.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-01-2015, 04:58 PM
Currently: Doing the snow dance
Bedhead has a reputation beyond reputeBedhead has a reputation beyond reputeBedhead has a reputation beyond reputeBedhead has a reputation beyond reputeBedhead has a reputation beyond reputeBedhead has a reputation beyond reputeBedhead has a reputation beyond reputeBedhead has a reputation beyond reputeBedhead has a reputation beyond reputeBedhead has a reputation beyond reputeBedhead has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite are the Nike Elite basketball socks. Use them at work and on the sled. Tried alot of socks, they stay put, comfy and most important to me, my feet dont sweat. That lifetime warranty you speak of would be sweet though.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:00 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
xiaoke is an unknown quantity at this point

Getting a good Socks which is trendy and comfortable is a hard way and you got it is a lucky one.

Last edited by xiaoke; 07-13-2015 at 10:07 PM.

Old 10-28-2015, 01:10 AM
Basic Member
jaywen is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to knit socks

Old 10-29-2015, 11:38 AM
bkpa has a reputation beyond reputebkpa has a reputation beyond reputebkpa has a reputation beyond reputebkpa has a reputation beyond reputebkpa has a reputation beyond reputebkpa has a reputation beyond reputebkpa has a reputation beyond reputebkpa has a reputation beyond reputebkpa has a reputation beyond reputebkpa has a reputation beyond reputebkpa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedhead View Post
My favorite are the Nike Elite basketball socks. Use them at work and on the sled. Tried alot of socks, they stay put, comfy and most important to me, my feet dont sweat. That lifetime warranty you speak of would be sweet though.
I'm with you. But I wear the Under Armour. Work well for my style of riding. I have also used thier base layers opposed to Klim. Work well.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No