• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's out!! Polaris has released the 2016 on their website!!

S

Snopro_69

Mar 25, 2008
Saskatchewan
Thought it was goin to be more of a game changer myself. Maybe there's more coming. I was seriously thinking of jumping ship but prob not now. Polaris still dosent understand that raw aluminum tunnel an running boards suck big time an jus hold ice an snow!

Last edited:

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Dam, guess im going to have to put in some overtime this summer!!!

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Thought it was goin to be more of a game changer myself. Maybe there's more coming. I was seriously thinking of jumping ship but prob not now. Polaris still dosent understand that raw aluminum tunnel an running boards suck big time an jus hold ice an snow!

Someone is hating before they even know what's out there!

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I really like this sled. I might sell my '14 PC for one. Just too good to pass up. However, I agree that I wish they didn't leave the tunnel raw aluminum.

No outside idler wheels and just inner ones on the front shock.

V
Nov 26, 2007
Surprised they didn't go for 399#. The Rush sleds lost 35# which was mostly in the heavy articulating rear suspension but to only lose 4# seems odd.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL

Everyone has different snow, different riding styles and preferences but I've never had major issue with snow buildup on the tunnel. Sure it hangs up a little but not a big deal. Maybe the snow I ride is the reason? I dunno. :noidea:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont

Wait until you ride this. If you can get on one this spring or winter while there is still powder, you should.

Get it in the trees and on a sidehill.

And then get back on your current sled and do the same lines.

You'll be a believer.

nytro41

Premium Member
Oct 11, 2008
Some where in the hills ID
i dont like polaris but with that being said. the only reason the other sleds kept up with the pro was because under tracked and under powered. now with the new track and some more power and a little lighter. im worried my PC will need a turbo. haha. nice job polaris. way to keep king of mountains.....on top.

A
Nov 11, 2010
Surprised they didn't go for 399#. The Rush sleds lost 35# which was mostly in the heavy articulating rear suspension but to only lose 4# seems odd.

417 vs 408

9lbs

2.5 in the crank
1.5 in the skid
1.5 in the a arms
1 in the lights
rest is elsewhere

also sounds like the track is lighter and has bigger lug

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
417 vs 408

9lbs

2.5 in the crank
1.5 in the skid
1.5 in the a arms
1 in the lights
rest is elsewhere

also sounds like the track is lighter and has bigger lug

I THINK I heard Dan Adams state that the can was 22 pounds.
So, if you put a 6 pound can on there...

DEFINATELY SUB 395lbs.

Premium Features