For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Powder Room This is the SnoWest LADIES forum.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2015, 03:06 PM
Currently: Ready for winter.....LETS RIDE!!!
Moderator: Premium Member
live2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Handle Bars

Have any of you ladies put aftermarket bars on your Summit X? I am going to lower and would like narrower bars, so looking for suggestions. I am 5'2" (on a good day). I have read up on the Polaris gals doing this, but haven't heard much for the Skidoo ladies and/or guys regarding this.

http://www.kristyharnish.com

In West Yellowstone riding!!

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to live2ride For This Useful Post:
Missy (01-21-2015)
Old 01-21-2015, 01:03 PM
Currently: Not set.
Wowmom has a reputation beyond reputeWowmom has a reputation beyond reputeWowmom has a reputation beyond reputeWowmom has a reputation beyond reputeWowmom has a reputation beyond reputeWowmom has a reputation beyond reputeWowmom has a reputation beyond reputeWowmom has a reputation beyond reputeWowmom has a reputation beyond reputeWowmom has a reputation beyond reputeWowmom has a reputation beyond repute

5' 2" -- Me toooooo!

My 14' summit has straight bars (also 3/4" narrower), 15'X has the Y bars. Was planning on switching them out, but they pins for the heaters are different. PIA to change those out.

Brett Rassmusen has narrower bars on his yellow turbo sled, don't know brand. The boys were trying to get me lop off the bent end of my bars and adding RSI hooks on the end..... I kinda like the bend on the Doo bars..... Whats a girl to do?

I also did the Skinz post forward - HUGE fan, really like that (makes the bars even higher). My guy and I have matching sleds (I know!) so I could switch back and forth, makes a huge difference for me!

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-22-2015, 10:32 PM
byeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond reputebyeatts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowmom View Post
5' 2" -- Me toooooo!

My 14' summit has straight bars (also 3/4" narrower), 15'X has the Y bars. Was planning on switching them out, but they pins for the heaters are different. PIA to change those out.

Brett Rassmusen has narrower bars on his yellow turbo sled, don't know brand. The boys were trying to get me lop off the bent end of my bars and adding RSI hooks on the end..... I kinda like the bend on the Doo bars..... Whats a girl to do?

I also did the Skinz post forward - HUGE fan, really like that (makes the bars even higher). My guy and I have matching sleds (I know!) so I could switch back and forth, makes a huge difference for me!
Google Cheetah bars ladies

The Following User Says Thank You to byeatts For This Useful Post:
Missy (01-23-2015)
Old 03-25-2015, 02:08 AM
Basic Member
plato83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Handle Bars

does anyone know if there are any other types of handlebars for the 82 virago. there are two handle bars on the 82s its weird