For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Clothing Product reviews of any snowmobile related clothing you have purchased.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2014, 07:04 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
jimdubbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FXR Mission X

I'm thinking about getting the FXR Mission X jacket and bib. I need a real crossover gear as i'll be doing about 70% off trail and 30% to get there and the odd day I ride with some other guys that don't go off trail.
When I looked them up the jacket was given a rating of 7 out of 10 for warmth but the bib only a 5. Not sure if the bib will be warm enough on the cold days. Any idea what these things are like. I'm a couple hours away from anywhere that sells these to try them on so I have to order online and want to make sure first. Thanks.

Rate this post: Yes | No