For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2014, 06:51 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Slack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tracker 2 vs Tracker 3

I am going to buy the wife and I new beacons. I have narrowed it down to the Tracker 2 or Tracker 3 mainly due to the simplicity of the units. Is there any major benefits of the 3 over the 2? What does the $30ish per unit give me? I also need probes. Any recommendations on where to buy?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 10-26-2014, 07:04 PM
Currently: ahhh back to work
Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
slash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

the Tracker 3 is a big upgrade from the 2 much easier faster search = better survival chance . I might sell my year old 2 and get a 3

09 IQ
KMOD
RAPTORS
2.5 CE
MOHAWKS
SLP PIPE
KOOLME KUSTOMS 660 KIT
TATERSPORTING PORTWORK

[IMG]//www.snowest.com//www.snowest.com/i/snowest-forum-logo.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-26-2014, 08:22 PM
Currently: Building the axys
nomasittinright has a reputation beyond reputenomasittinright has a reputation beyond reputenomasittinright has a reputation beyond reputenomasittinright has a reputation beyond reputenomasittinright has a reputation beyond reputenomasittinright has a reputation beyond reputenomasittinright has a reputation beyond reputenomasittinright has a reputation beyond reputenomasittinright has a reputation beyond reputenomasittinright has a reputation beyond reputenomasittinright has a reputation beyond repute

I called BCA about selling my tracker 2 and buying a tracker 3 and they told me to wait until my 5 year warrany was expired before getting the tracker 3. The major difference was in multiple burial situations were you can ignore 1 signal and concentrate on the other one. Was also told that they would trade in my tracker 2 at that point and have a small upgrade fee to get the tracker 3

2013 Arctic Cat HCR 38" BM Fab skinny boards steering mod BMP can

Old 10-26-2014, 08:27 PM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 14,860 Times in 7,053 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

I have two Tracker 2s and one Tracker 3.
The three is a REAL improvement over the 2 in my opinion.

ESPECIALLY if you are doing a search and there are multiple buried targets!

If you were buying today, I would get the 3.

I will be buying another 3 here shortly myself.

Here is a good price on one if you are in the hunt
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arctic-Cat-B...c987bb&vxp=mtr

Old 10-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Currently: Taking an extended Time Out
Banned
Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,857 Posts
m8braaaap has a reputation beyond reputem8braaaap has a reputation beyond reputem8braaaap has a reputation beyond reputem8braaaap has a reputation beyond reputem8braaaap has a reputation beyond reputem8braaaap has a reputation beyond reputem8braaaap has a reputation beyond reputem8braaaap has a reputation beyond reputem8braaaap has a reputation beyond reputem8braaaap has a reputation beyond reputem8braaaap has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

I wanna comment on the probe.i was involved in aa recovery search last winter for a friend we lost in a huge avy.many different probes amongst the group.most of the probes broke.avy debris is like concrete.my bca 10' probe was the best outta everyone.i just wish is was longer.my .02

Last edited by m8braaaap; 10-26-2014 at 10:01 PM.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to m8braaaap For This Useful Post:
Blk88GT (10-31-2016), christopher (10-26-2014), Mase (01-18-2015), NorthMNSledder (10-28-2014), Pmac-604 (11-02-2015)
Old 10-27-2014, 06:32 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Slack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond reputeSlack has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds like the Tracker 3 is the way to go. As far as the probe I was planning on going with a 300cm. Thank you for all of the info