For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Clothing Product reviews of any snowmobile related clothing you have purchased.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2013, 06:29 AM
Currently: ...patiently waiting for snow!
MarleneeSteven has a reputation beyond reputeMarleneeSteven has a reputation beyond reputeMarleneeSteven has a reputation beyond reputeMarleneeSteven has a reputation beyond reputeMarleneeSteven has a reputation beyond reputeMarleneeSteven has a reputation beyond reputeMarleneeSteven has a reputation beyond reputeMarleneeSteven has a reputation beyond reputeMarleneeSteven has a reputation beyond reputeMarleneeSteven has a reputation beyond reputeMarleneeSteven has a reputation beyond repute
Default Klim Kodiak Gear Bag Review

For the last five years, Iíve been rocking a four-place trailer, complete with a 40,000 BTU forced air furnace, this has always given me a warm, dry place to keep my gear. However, this year, Iím trying to get out there a lot more, and wanted to try something different so I bought a sled-deck for my truck. While Iím sure this is going to nearly double my mileage and sledding budget, this left me in a bit of a spot with regards to gear......

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL REVIEW OF THE KLIM KODIAK GEAR BAG

Steven Marlenee
BoonDocker, LLC

steven@boondockers.com

Rate this post: Yes | No