For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Boss Seats Welcome to the BOSS Seats Forum, hosted by FirstPlaceParts.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2013, 06:27 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
BOSSSEATS has a reputation beyond reputeBOSSSEATS has a reputation beyond reputeBOSSSEATS has a reputation beyond reputeBOSSSEATS has a reputation beyond reputeBOSSSEATS has a reputation beyond reputeBOSSSEATS has a reputation beyond reputeBOSSSEATS has a reputation beyond reputeBOSSSEATS has a reputation beyond reputeBOSSSEATS has a reputation beyond reputeBOSSSEATS has a reputation beyond reputeBOSSSEATS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Apex/Nytro seats..

I am about done with the Apex and the Nytro seats...in fact im ready to do pre orders...
the thing is there will be 2 options.... I will offer and OEM replacement
this means...I will send you out the foam and the cover and you attach it to the bottom of your OEM seat... (this means no modifications) we will also offer a tunnel pack. this will still offer you the storage....you will then have our foam and cover....
The other option will be a complete new seat that you have to modify the exhaust... and we will sell the kit...
something new we will offer next year is ... you can purchase any of our seats without the storage on the back ,,, and if you decide you want storage later you will be able to purchase the new tunnel pack...

Dallas

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-23-2014, 02:32 PM
Currently: Waiting For Alpha 1 to show up!
natedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond repute

any word on this? Id like to see some pics of the seats for stock and for the one with storage options.

Old 03-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Currently: Not set.
utah340six has a reputation beyond reputeutah340six has a reputation beyond reputeutah340six has a reputation beyond reputeutah340six has a reputation beyond reputeutah340six has a reputation beyond reputeutah340six has a reputation beyond reputeutah340six has a reputation beyond reputeutah340six has a reputation beyond reputeutah340six has a reputation beyond reputeutah340six has a reputation beyond reputeutah340six has a reputation beyond repute
Default Apex

Steven had mold done for apex he is taking orders

Old 03-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Currently: Waiting For Alpha 1 to show up!
natedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond reputenatedawgedog has a reputation beyond repute
Default i have an nytro

I have a nytro and would like to see some progress or a finished product before I drop 400-700 bucks on a seat. I know mountain mod, skinz, and wrp would post up pics of there products ready or almost ready for the public. why cant bossseats? I like boss seats and have had them on all my arctic cats, but Im not going to throw down money on something that they wont even post pics for. whats to hide?