For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Currently: ready...
bradburck has a reputation beyond reputebradburck has a reputation beyond reputebradburck has a reputation beyond reputebradburck has a reputation beyond reputebradburck has a reputation beyond reputebradburck has a reputation beyond reputebradburck has a reputation beyond reputebradburck has a reputation beyond reputebradburck has a reputation beyond reputebradburck has a reputation beyond reputebradburck has a reputation beyond repute
Default HUGE SHOUT OUT!!!

To Keri and the team over at WRP for over the top customer service. About a month ago I ordered a new WRP Rasmussen seat for my m series sled, then an opportunity came along to upgrade a proclimb and I took it. Without hesitation, Keri and the team over there took my seat back, no questions asked and allowed me to upgrade to the Proclimb version of their seat and shipped it out the same day. I can't say enough about their products and now their customer service. I will be a customer for life with business practices like that. Two thumbs up for WRP for sure.

http://avalanche.state.co.us/index.php

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to bradburck For This Useful Post:
Keri WRP (11-06-2013)