• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Throtle body JACKETS

M
Oct 8, 2013
We have designed a "Jacket" for "Keihin" Throttle Body EFI.
The Jacket keeps snow, ice and temperature issues from affecting your fueling adversely. Same principal as the jacket that covers YOU. Gotta have it right?
This is a "must have" in deep snow and crappy conditions. Occassional cleaning/inspection of TBI and Jacket is recommended!

There are no instructions for install included. However, it is relatively straight forward.! Seat, Tank, Rear Fender must be removed for installation of the Jacket.
The Jacket is "ported" anywhere there is wiring connectors or wire loom straps. Pretty straight forward!

This is a performance addition that will keep your Keihin fueling reliably !!

$45 bucks, Free shipping!

Yakima Tent and Awning Co LTD
Serving the west and beyond since 1923!
Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm
1-800-447-6169

Please ask for Aaron (Re: TBI Jacket)

Attachments

• Keihin TBI Jacket, front.jpg
    Keihin TBI Jacket, front.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Keihin TBI Jacket, rear.jpg
    Keihin TBI Jacket, rear.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

mnsnowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2007
Dayton, Minnesota
Do you have plans on making a jacket of sorts to cover the engine? This is a big issue for the bikes. Constantly being cooled by snow. I know some have wondered if it was something worth trying to make. I suppose it would be tough without having each specific bike.

M
Oct 8, 2013
Do you have plans on making a jacket of sorts to cover the engine? This is a big issue for the bikes. Constantly being cooled by snow. I know some have wondered if it was something worth trying to make. I suppose it would be tough without having each specific bike.

Agreed. The jacket helps a lot with the issue you are speaking of, but I also have simple a idea in mind for what you mentioned that could be universal. I haven't tried it yet though. Outside of a "Universal" type piece it would be a whole can of worms to tend to for sure. It can be done, its just going to take someone with enough time to plot it out. Someone will...

M
Oct 8, 2013
I haven't heard of or experienced any fueling problems on EFI bikes that could be fixed by this... Can you elaborate?

Same basic principal snowmobiles were equipped with heated carbs that you could turn the heat on or off. Bikes don't have hoods. These things can misbehave when tough conditions persist. You may find your riding conditions, riding style, or the bike itself may not need this product. It is available to those folks who do experience issues or want a preventative measure in case of.

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
Have you thought about the idea of a travel cover for bikes as well? I think there would be great interest in something like that for open trailers/truck beds.

Premium Features