• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Schooled 5

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
Been searching for a thread on schooled 5 but no luck. Anyone watched the Schooled 5 yet? Didn't know if it is going to be 95% highlights and 5% technique and skills.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
From the preview I looks like 95 % riding, way over my skills riding.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
wjl

I have seen the film and I would say its about 98% highlights 2% technique. Its all about Chris Brandt and Friends. One little 2 minute section with Chris B. talking about Bret R. while a short little clip of Bret riding plays in the background. that was it as far as Bret R. was concerned. It was obvious that Bret had little to do with the latest release.

1 or 2 techniques and the rest is about their trip to russia and riding in CO.. it is a pretty weak video in my opinion compared with the previous released videos. 1-4 were great videos schooled 5 had great riding that is above most peoples abilities and most of the footage can be seen in other films. If i did not know any better schooled 5 looked like it came from the cutting room floor during the editing of the latest Chris Brandt backcountry adventure film

brb7384

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2008
Normandy Park
Just picked it up the at the snow show... 95% riding 5% instruction. Amazining riding, but little on instructions. Hope this helps, Not sure worth the $30

Premium Features