• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S : Hero2

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
I'll post up some pictures later. Meanwhile you can check out my YouTube channel @youtube.com/user/tri132

I have a Hero 2. It was purchased January of 2013. It has some light wear and tear from accidental drops in the car. The housing is spotless. I've used this camera on a daily basis since it's purchase. Never any issues or exposure to high heat or water and low temps. Usually has been used as a PoV camera while I drive for insurance reasons.

Included will be:
- 2 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Sony R40 memory cards
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Class-Memory-SF32UY-TQMN/dp/B00B7ID99I
- Both rear housing doors
- One flat and one curved mounts
- Extensions of various length
- The flat shipping base that the camera was originally shipped with
- Some random object I decide to throw in (not necessarily relating to anything)

There's one major reason I'm trying to sell this. I'm upgrading to a Hero3+ so that I can better record our robotics team. Our robotics team has to acquire sponsors and usually can not visit the school. So we have to take any information with us. The more detailed and clearer images produced by a 3+ will increase our chances of meeting our 30k goal.

I would like to see about $175 out of it. I figured that $150 for the camera and $25 for the two cards. Just think about it this way, I'm an unemployed highschool student who can't find the time to get a job. You're also helping an entire highschool orginazation.

I would prefer if you didn't call me. It's too hard to check at school.
Please text or PM to 253/508/3245

Last edited:

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Crap, I forgot to mention that I would like to have a local transition. Anywhere south of Bellevue and north of Tacoma would be ideal.

I will have it on me at Puyallup on Saturday and possibly Sunday.

Ps. Charger is included.

Last edited:
Premium Features