For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
General Snowmobiling Snowmobile related topics only

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Currently: workin for the weekend
ullose272 has a reputation beyond reputeullose272 has a reputation beyond reputeullose272 has a reputation beyond reputeullose272 has a reputation beyond reputeullose272 has a reputation beyond reputeullose272 has a reputation beyond reputeullose272 has a reputation beyond reputeullose272 has a reputation beyond reputeullose272 has a reputation beyond reputeullose272 has a reputation beyond reputeullose272 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fxr gear

I'm looking at a fxr mission jacket. What's everyone's take on fxr gear quality? Waterproofing? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk now Free

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 10-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Currently: I need a sled......
Racer220 has a reputation beyond reputeRacer220 has a reputation beyond reputeRacer220 has a reputation beyond reputeRacer220 has a reputation beyond reputeRacer220 has a reputation beyond reputeRacer220 has a reputation beyond reputeRacer220 has a reputation beyond reputeRacer220 has a reputation beyond reputeRacer220 has a reputation beyond reputeRacer220 has a reputation beyond reputeRacer220 has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed reviews. Everyone on film or the interweb I've seen says it's the best. Only person I've talked face to face that had a full setup said it was terrible. I've never worn any of it except some boots about 4 years ago and they leaked in the truck on the way to the mountain...(not really, but they were terrible out in the snow)

Old 10-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Currently: Not set.
zblink has a reputation beyond reputezblink has a reputation beyond reputezblink has a reputation beyond reputezblink has a reputation beyond reputezblink has a reputation beyond reputezblink has a reputation beyond reputezblink has a reputation beyond reputezblink has a reputation beyond reputezblink has a reputation beyond reputezblink has a reputation beyond reputezblink has a reputation beyond repute

I have an FXR jacket and the quality isn't there with Motorfist, Klim and TOBE but the price is.

Didn't hold together that long and started to fray apart on the inside and a few places on the outside. I was warm and dry before it started shredding apart though

Old 10-09-2013, 11:31 AM
volcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond repute

I bought an XC Renegade jacket because that is the only one that would fit the length of my arms. I have used it 2 winters now with no complaints. It comes with the zip in liner which would be way too warm for my uses, but with the liner out, the shell is cut just right for me.

I upgraded my mid-layer for this season so it will be interesting to see if I can get the right combination of insulation and breath-ability by layering.

The Following User Says Thank You to volcano buster For This Useful Post:
Blown Motor (10-09-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Currently: Slingin Sled Gear
Blown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond repute

We got a chance to run the Mission stuff last year. Most people that have influences from last year are sponsored riders.

With that said, we were very happy with the gear. It is not something that you can compare to a 1000 dollar setup from other brands, but for the guys wanting a great jacket at a great price, with a ton of features and color options. It is a great option. There is a three year warranty on the product, and the HydrXPro waterproofing worked well for us. Worst case scenario you have three years to get it to leak and they will still replace it, but our money is on the fact that it won't leak.

#1 IN SNOWMOBILE GEAR & CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AT BLOWNMOTOR.com
Customer Support or Questions? 801.568.6686 Support@BlownMotor.com

Carrying and Stocking the top brands in the Industry!
Klim, MotorFist, 509, BCA, TOBE, SnowPulse, Fly, HMK, and many More!

Old 10-09-2013, 03:03 PM
yzviper366 has a reputation beyond reputeyzviper366 has a reputation beyond reputeyzviper366 has a reputation beyond reputeyzviper366 has a reputation beyond reputeyzviper366 has a reputation beyond reputeyzviper366 has a reputation beyond reputeyzviper366 has a reputation beyond reputeyzviper366 has a reputation beyond reputeyzviper366 has a reputation beyond reputeyzviper366 has a reputation beyond reputeyzviper366 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a jacket I've used for a couple years doesn't breath at all but it is good for when its cold out

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2