• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowhunter1

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2009
Fish Lake WA.
So who's going? Are you selling or buying? I been going since 1998 and just fun to see friends and check out all the things going on. What's everyone looking for this year? Sleds, gear, parts, oils, decks....... Chime in and lets us know what brings you down. Snowing early, has got to get everyone pumped up for the season!

snowhunter1

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2009
Fish Lake WA.
I have to get new pair of skis from end of the season ride at Brandywine, oil, and some goodies that I will tell the wife I need for the season to help me ride better. I will just use her line when she go's shopping, IT WAS ON SALE LOL! I hope she doesn't read this!

S

shmuckaluck

Aug 20, 2001
Federal Way, Washington
Hey guys,
Well, I sold my daughters short track ZR600, so I can try and get her something she can ride in the mountains so I can teach her some off trail riding, so I will be looking for something like a M5, M6, 600 RMK. The pressure is on she's not happy about not having a sled.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I'll be there Saturday walking around and checking things out... not a whole lot on my list, just a tunnel bag and maybe 1 or 2 other things. I'll also be taking a shift in the Yakima Ski-Benders club booth sometime. We'll have some stuff to check out for the east side riders and probably be doing some raffles too!

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
So I see it is $40 to park in the Blue Lot. It is $65 to reserve a spot inside including admission for two... Is that per day or for two days?

So what is a spot? Can't start sled in Blue Lot or at a spot? How big of a hassle is it to get your sled to the "spot" or do you just leave it/them on your trailer?

I am getting second thoughts. Looking for experienced people who have used both methods?

K
Nov 26, 2007
cascadia
No way! 40 bucks and I can't even start it! Kiss my A$$!
I will never buy anything i can't start and run, period...and anyone else would be a complete idiot to due so as well.

Knowing this, if I was gonna sell a sled. I would park on the street in front of the entrance to the blue lot(get there early), or as close as i could with a for sale sign. I would then start my sled all day long for anyone interested in buying it.

The lot used to be a great place years ago....
Whatcom/Skagit county should just do their own

C
Nov 26, 2007
Maple Valley WA
I have sold in the Blue Lot before. Every year it states no starting sleds...blah...blah....blah.... Every year there are hundreds of sleds for sale in the Blue Lot and every year hundreds of sleds get started in the Blue Lot. I am sure there are reasons/laws/ordinances/etc., why it can't be done. But it happens all the time, and it will continue. I am sure Dan (jetchev) will chime in and state the reasons why it can't be done. Dan spends a ton of time on snowmobile related issues for us and is our biggest advocate. So, when he does come on here and explain why sleds can't be started in the lot, don't bash him. He doesn't make the laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features