For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Powder Room This is the SnoWest LADIES forum.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2013, 08:26 AM
Currently: Baking cookies for my mechanic!
T.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gloves?!?!

With all the new gear coming out does anyone have any suggestions for warm gloves for small hands that aren't bulky??? I have typical Ski Doo hand warmers that sometimes work, sometimes don't and want some new gloves this season. Thanks in advance!

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to T.O.T. For This Useful Post:
Missy (09-27-2013)
Old 09-27-2013, 02:13 PM
Currently: is doing her SNOWDANCE!
Missy has a reputation beyond reputeMissy has a reputation beyond reputeMissy has a reputation beyond reputeMissy has a reputation beyond reputeMissy has a reputation beyond reputeMissy has a reputation beyond reputeMissy has a reputation beyond reputeMissy has a reputation beyond reputeMissy has a reputation beyond reputeMissy has a reputation beyond reputeMissy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.T. View Post
With all the new gear coming out does anyone have any suggestions for warm gloves for small hands that aren't bulky??? I have typical Ski Doo hand warmers that sometimes work, sometimes don't and want some new gloves this season. Thanks in advance!
I have the Klim Allure and love them. I don't think they feel too bulky, but not sure how bulky is too bulky... but they sure are warm!

http://www.klim.com/Snow/Allure-Glov...tml?colorID=25

The Following User Says Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:
Rem31nants (02-23-2014)
Old 09-27-2013, 04:09 PM
Currently: Trygstad 872 T3-174. Giddyup
av8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond reputeav8er has a reputation beyond repute
Default I have the Motorfist redline gloves

they are not bulky, can get them in xtra small

The Following User Says Thank You to av8er For This Useful Post:
Missy (09-27-2013)
Old 09-28-2013, 01:15 AM
Currently: Not set.
Bowfisher has a reputation beyond reputeBowfisher has a reputation beyond reputeBowfisher has a reputation beyond reputeBowfisher has a reputation beyond reputeBowfisher has a reputation beyond reputeBowfisher has a reputation beyond reputeBowfisher has a reputation beyond reputeBowfisher has a reputation beyond reputeBowfisher has a reputation beyond reputeBowfisher has a reputation beyond reputeBowfisher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

I found a good deal on fly snx gloves last year and bought three or four pair for each me and my wife. They are not to bulky and have kept my hands warm until they get soaked from digging. The x-small fit my wife great and she has pretty small hands. These look just like the snx's I don't know what the difference is but at $15 you could get yourself three or four pair and always have a warm dry pair. http://www.gearhead.com/snowmobile/c...-x-gloves.html

Here's the snx's. I thought they were discontinued last year. http://www.gearhead.com/snowmobile/c...nx-gloves.html

Old 09-29-2013, 11:24 AM
Basic Member
powderpilot has a reputation beyond reputepowderpilot has a reputation beyond reputepowderpilot has a reputation beyond reputepowderpilot has a reputation beyond reputepowderpilot has a reputation beyond reputepowderpilot has a reputation beyond reputepowderpilot has a reputation beyond reputepowderpilot has a reputation beyond reputepowderpilot has a reputation beyond reputepowderpilot has a reputation beyond reputepowderpilot has a reputation beyond repute

I absolutely love my Klim Inversion gloves!! They only come in men's, but they make an XS. I keep two pairs under the hood to swap out if I need to along with the allure glove just in case I need something warmer, but I have honestly never ridden with the bulkier gloves. My handlebar warmers don't work all of the time either, but as long as I don't stop moving my hands stay warm, and if they get a bit chilly I just grab a toasty pair from under the hood.

The allure glove has the option of moving the liner if you want better grip, but I still find them very bulky for riding. One thing I found if you are going with the allure glove is make sure you try them on, they fit super snug. I have tiny hands and wear a medium.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to powderpilot For This Useful Post:
Missy (09-29-2013), QuackTrax (10-03-2013), Rem31nants (02-23-2014)
Old 09-30-2013, 05:13 PM
Basic Member
Skadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond repute

Ashley.. I run the Klim Inversion gloves too and have 3 pairs, like amy said, swap them out when they get wet and keep on rippin! I also have a pair of thick gloves in my pack for emergencies or possible overnight stays! I gave those gloves to julie when she had to double out, it was getting late AND her extra clothes were on the sled she had lost over the cliff!

Anyway, I can't ride in anything much thicker than the inversions but I OFTEN buck up to the thick pair for the ride out at night or if you're stuck on a windy ridge while someone has a broken down sled!! The other thought would be the inversion pro glove. I haven't tried it yet but it's one step up from the inversion... Worth trying on!

Any chance you can get your hand warmers fixed? Is it just a loose connection or do they not put out much heat??

The Following User Says Thank You to Skadi For This Useful Post:
T.O.T. (10-23-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Currently: got my new Divas Snow Gear! woot!
Basic Member
QuackTrax has a reputation beyond reputeQuackTrax has a reputation beyond reputeQuackTrax has a reputation beyond reputeQuackTrax has a reputation beyond reputeQuackTrax has a reputation beyond reputeQuackTrax has a reputation beyond reputeQuackTrax has a reputation beyond reputeQuackTrax has a reputation beyond reputeQuackTrax has a reputation beyond reputeQuackTrax has a reputation beyond reputeQuackTrax has a reputation beyond repute

Def go Klim. I don't think you can go wrong with a ladies fit-- I only have a small pair of mens (which are bulky, being shaped for a man's hand) but OMGOSH they rock.

And my great experience with the Klim gloves makes me feel like I should do Klim coat/bibs too, since I am looking for new this year. (I posted about this in the "new gear?" thread - I would also love ladies' opinions on that!

The Following User Says Thank You to QuackTrax For This Useful Post:
Missy (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Currently: aka snowchick
Basic Member
shadownelson has a reputation beyond reputeshadownelson has a reputation beyond reputeshadownelson has a reputation beyond reputeshadownelson has a reputation beyond reputeshadownelson has a reputation beyond reputeshadownelson has a reputation beyond reputeshadownelson has a reputation beyond reputeshadownelson has a reputation beyond reputeshadownelson has a reputation beyond reputeshadownelson has a reputation beyond reputeshadownelson has a reputation beyond repute

I also like the Fly gloves mentioned above. Julie actually dialed me in on them last year. You can get them here with free shipping: http://www.allsnowmobilegear.com/m10...duct_info.html

My other fave is True Adventure Gear Storm glove http://tagear.us/store.php?crn=223&r...on=show_detail

I don't like bulky gloves so both of these are just right for me. The Klim Inversion glove, well, I know some like them but, might as well just wrap your hand in a paper towel lol. They are very thin so no warmth plus no grip at all, at least the ones I have from a couple years ago; maybe they updated them not sure. If Emily likes them they can't be all bad, right ? Get your handwarmers fixed! - Rhonda

The Following User Says Thank You to shadownelson For This Useful Post:
Skadi (10-16-2013)
Old 10-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Currently: Ready for winter.....LETS RIDE!!!
Moderator: Premium Member
live2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond reputelive2ride has a reputation beyond repute

Klim has ladies gloves!!!!

http://www.kristyharnish.com

In West Yellowstone riding!!

Old 10-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Basic Member
Skadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond repute
The Following User Says Thank You to Skadi For This Useful Post:
T.O.T. (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 10:06 AM
Currently: Baking cookies for my mechanic!
T.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond reputeT.O.T. has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 11-18-2013, 09:28 AM
Currently: I wish snow dancing my ass off was more literal...
IdahoCrystal has a reputation beyond reputeIdahoCrystal has a reputation beyond reputeIdahoCrystal has a reputation beyond reputeIdahoCrystal has a reputation beyond reputeIdahoCrystal has a reputation beyond reputeIdahoCrystal has a reputation beyond reputeIdahoCrystal has a reputation beyond reputeIdahoCrystal has a reputation beyond reputeIdahoCrystal has a reputation beyond reputeIdahoCrystal has a reputation beyond reputeIdahoCrystal has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to IdahoCrystal For This Useful Post:
T.O.T. (11-19-2013)
Old 11-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Currently: ahhh back to work
Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
slash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 12-30-2015, 05:20 PM
volcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 01-02-2016, 02:25 PM
Currently: Let it snow !!!
donbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond reputedonbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 01-03-2016, 09:58 AM
volcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond reputevolcano buster has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 01-03-2016, 11:09 AM
gonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond reputegonehuntnpowder has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register