For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Arctic Cat: TURBO Turbo discussion for Arctic Cat aftermarket turbo sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
turbopc800 has a reputation beyond reputeturbopc800 has a reputation beyond reputeturbopc800 has a reputation beyond reputeturbopc800 has a reputation beyond reputeturbopc800 has a reputation beyond reputeturbopc800 has a reputation beyond reputeturbopc800 has a reputation beyond reputeturbopc800 has a reputation beyond reputeturbopc800 has a reputation beyond reputeturbopc800 has a reputation beyond reputeturbopc800 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Turbo maintenance

Hey guys just a quick couple q's, I'm running a proclimb 800 turbo, it's for sale but until it sells I'm gonna continue to act as if it wasn't. So that brings me to my questions. Me and my buddy are running the exact same turbo setup, and were both having troubles with cracking our throttle body boots and intakes. We're both up around 2000mile marker now so I figure I should do my reeds and top end. I seen on bikemans web page that the boyseen reeds have built in tb boot made of aluminum. Has anyone ran these?? Are they a good reed for running boost? (10-12psi)

Also, I'm gonna redo the top end just for preventive maintenance, what kits are you having best luck with? Factory cat pistons? Or aftermarket?

Is there anything special I should do to my sled to store it for the summer now that it has a turbo?

Sorry for the noob questions this is my first turbo sled.

Thanks!!

Rate this post: Yes | No