For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Clothing Product reviews of any snowmobile related clothing you have purchased.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 12:04 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
tcphillips86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default KLIM Class project

Hey all, I am a college student doing a marketing project for KLIM. I was hoping to get some feedback from you all, the actual riders. Just a few questions to keep it short and sweet.

What are some places you stop at before you go riding? (convenience stores, hotels, gear shops, etc.)

While out riding what are some things that bother you? Things that if you could change to make your riding experience better?

Thanks guys!

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-30-2013, 01:21 AM
Currently: Not set.
BigTree has a reputation beyond reputeBigTree has a reputation beyond reputeBigTree has a reputation beyond reputeBigTree has a reputation beyond reputeBigTree has a reputation beyond reputeBigTree has a reputation beyond reputeBigTree has a reputation beyond reputeBigTree has a reputation beyond reputeBigTree has a reputation beyond reputeBigTree has a reputation beyond reputeBigTree has a reputation beyond repute

Before i ride gas station. Things to change, wouldn't mind some color or graphic to the clothing, mostly the jacket. That's just me personally.

Old 02-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Currently: Please keep snowing!
redrockwr has a reputation beyond reputeredrockwr has a reputation beyond reputeredrockwr has a reputation beyond reputeredrockwr has a reputation beyond reputeredrockwr has a reputation beyond reputeredrockwr has a reputation beyond reputeredrockwr has a reputation beyond reputeredrockwr has a reputation beyond reputeredrockwr has a reputation beyond reputeredrockwr has a reputation beyond reputeredrockwr has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I usually go to the gas station, convenience stores, etc. I have the Freeride pants and I really like them I can wear them for long distances in the truck getting to the riding area.

I agree some better styling/prints would be kind of cool to see in Klim wear. However I think that what they have would appeal to a greater market.

I think creating a line with such as a Boondockers Line with the guys from Boondockers would be pretty cool. They seem like an up and coming crew that could promote some great Klim styles.

That's my two cents