For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
User Product Reviews Honest product reviews by sledders for sledders.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Currently: XP 154
Basic Member
SHEFFY40 has a reputation beyond reputeSHEFFY40 has a reputation beyond reputeSHEFFY40 has a reputation beyond reputeSHEFFY40 has a reputation beyond reputeSHEFFY40 has a reputation beyond reputeSHEFFY40 has a reputation beyond reputeSHEFFY40 has a reputation beyond reputeSHEFFY40 has a reputation beyond reputeSHEFFY40 has a reputation beyond reputeSHEFFY40 has a reputation beyond reputeSHEFFY40 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Motorfist Rekon Warranty

I thought i would write a small review regarding my MF gear.I am an avid BC rider that rides alot and pushes my gear to the limits every week.I purchased a Motorfist Rekon jacket and pants 3 yrs ago and i have to say was blown away by the performance of the gear.This year all of a sudden i started to get a little wet so i called them and talked to Jake in the warranty dept explaining my problems.......next thing i know im rocking the 2013 gear new and improved!!!! The few small complaints i had about original gear....boot cuffs not tight enough...(second button installed)...and open vents under pits (screens installed)..well done MF!!!
This company rocks and they truly back their product and its the only gear ill buy from here on in!!!!! THANK YOU MOTORFIST!!!

Last edited by SHEFFY40; 01-07-2013 at 01:55 PM.

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to SHEFFY40 For This Useful Post:
Sleddogg (01-08-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Currently: Slingin Sled Gear
Blown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond reputeBlown Motor has a reputation beyond repute

True thumbs up for sure for Motorfists Warranty!! We have had a few things come back to us this year that they have taken great care of! And for us, being in the service industry, it is very important we sell items that we trust can be taken care of!!
#1 IN SNOWMOBILE GEAR & CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AT BLOWNMOTOR.com
Customer Support or Questions? 801.568.6686 Support@BlownMotor.com

Carrying and Stocking the top brands in the Industry!
Klim, MotorFist, 509, BCA, TOBE, SnowPulse, Fly, HMK, and many More!

Rate this post: Yes | No