For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Clothing Product reviews of any snowmobile related clothing you have purchased.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Currently: Kill Mode
TheHardWay has a reputation beyond reputeTheHardWay has a reputation beyond reputeTheHardWay has a reputation beyond reputeTheHardWay has a reputation beyond reputeTheHardWay has a reputation beyond reputeTheHardWay has a reputation beyond reputeTheHardWay has a reputation beyond reputeTheHardWay has a reputation beyond reputeTheHardWay has a reputation beyond reputeTheHardWay has a reputation beyond reputeTheHardWay has a reputation beyond repute
Default HMK Hustler Jacket and Pants

I'm seriously considering the 2013 HMK Hustler jacket and pant for my new outer gear. I know that for most of us, the snow conditions are non-existent, but maybe some of the lucky few who have gotten to ride this year so far have some experience with the gear. Any insight?

Does the fitment of the HMK gear still run a little small?

For those of you who have the Hustler gear, do you wish you would have gone with something with a little heavier, i.e. insulated? I usually layer my clothing so I can shed a layer if I am too hot, which is why I am considering Hustler, but wonder if they mid layer, such as what is included in the Peak2 jacket is worth it.

How is it holding up for you? Is it as waterproof as they claim? Are the material, stitching, and zippers holding up?
Thanks!

Rate this post: Yes | No