For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Cyclops Adventure Sports Welcome to the Cyclops Adventure Sports Forum

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Currently: ahhh back to work
Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
slash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond reputeslash has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default ???

like the helmet lights ??

09 IQ
KMOD
RAPTORS
2.5 CE
MOHAWKS
SLP PIPE
KOOLME KUSTOMS 660 KIT
TATERSPORTING PORTWORK

[IMG]//www.snowest.com//www.snowest.com/i/snowest-forum-logo.jpg[/IMG]

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 09-20-2012, 10:41 PM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 15,216 Times in 7,196 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

The very same guys

The Following User Says Thank You to christopher For This Useful Post:
slash (09-29-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Currently: Not set.
SnoWest Paid Sponsor
off road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks for asking

Thats us, But much more than helmetlights now.
Although helmet mounted lights are still our main passion, We have worked hard to develop a line of high preforming quality lighting products for Sleds, Motorcycles,Trucks and Rv's
We do not manufacture everything we sell, but threw relationships with most of the Big players and my personal experience we are able to offer the very best in performance lighting.

My personal pledge is to not oversell you and to always provide the best customer experience as possible.

www.cyclopsadventuresports.com

Get more fun out of riding, ride at night with Cyclops Race Inspired lighting!
(800)624-0278

Last edited by off road rider; 11-13-2012 at 12:14 PM. Reason: spell ck

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to off road rider For This Useful Post:
slash (09-29-2012), smokindave (11-04-2013)
Old 09-26-2012, 09:59 PM
Currently: Succeessfully riding every month of the year...just not the same year.
Snodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond repute

i bought a helmet light setup last year at the WA snow show. Only used it one time last year. I was the only one in our group to have a helmet light. Worked awesome. Plus, customer service was outstanding. WOuld recommend for anyone. You never know when you might be running late some evening and its nice to have with ya. I took mine on every ride, but luckily I never had to use it. The only time was on a dedicated night ride after work in super deep snow. Wow! What a blast. We are gonna do several night rides this year.
From the movie Jeremiah Johnson: "Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline "

The Following User Says Thank You to Snodawg For This Useful Post:
off road rider (09-27-2012)
Old 11-04-2013, 07:04 AM
Currently: I need a new sled....like bad!
Canada Moderator
Thanked 1,372 Times in 753 Posts
smokindave has a reputation beyond reputesmokindave has a reputation beyond reputesmokindave has a reputation beyond reputesmokindave has a reputation beyond reputesmokindave has a reputation beyond reputesmokindave has a reputation beyond reputesmokindave has a reputation beyond reputesmokindave has a reputation beyond reputesmokindave has a reputation beyond reputesmokindave has a reputation beyond reputesmokindave has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a Cyclops helmet light for myself 4 or maybe even 5 years ago.We do a lot of night riding with the days so short.
I have not had a single problem with this set up,it works so good I got rid of the headlights on my sled and am now able to use the headlight area cavity as a cold air intake.
I also use it for work,we work at all times of the night and day.I run a crane and use it for putting smart pigs into and out of the pipeline.
I have to see very good or one bad move could damage the pig and or the trap door that is on the pipeline barrel.
With this light on it is just like working during the day.
Best lighting on the market in my opinion...

The Following User Says Thank You to smokindave For This Useful Post:
off road rider (11-04-2013)
Old 11-04-2013, 09:20 AM
SnoWest Paid Sponsor
off road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond reputeoff road rider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Renshaw View Post
I bought a Cyclops helmet light for myself 4 or maybe even 5 years ago.We do a lot of night riding with the days so short.
I have not had a single problem with this set up,it works so good I got rid of the headlights on my sled and am now able to use the headlight area cavity as a cold air intake.
I also use it for work,we work at all times of the night and day.I run a crane and use it for putting smart pigs into and out of the pipeline.
I have to see very good or one bad move could damage the pig and or the trap door that is on the pipeline barrel.
With this light on it is just like working during the day.
Best lighting on the market in my opinion...

Thank You Dave!!!

www.cyclopsadventuresports.com

Get more fun out of riding, ride at night with Cyclops Race Inspired lighting!
(800)624-0278

Old 01-12-2014, 01:02 PM
bigtvents has a reputation beyond reputebigtvents has a reputation beyond reputebigtvents has a reputation beyond reputebigtvents has a reputation beyond reputebigtvents has a reputation beyond reputebigtvents has a reputation beyond reputebigtvents has a reputation beyond reputebigtvents has a reputation beyond reputebigtvents has a reputation beyond reputebigtvents has a reputation beyond reputebigtvents has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adventure Light

After a couple of emails, I met Darryl at last falls Puyallup Snow Show. As he wasn't having a booth at the show this year, he met me at the front gate to deliver an Adventure LED battery powered light. I have used this light numerous times this season, as we quite often come off the mountain after dark, and have been very happy with it. The last two days we have been in 2 plus feet of powder and the sleds lights are mostly covered. This light has made night riding a totally new experience. I think it was a great price for a quality product and have been recommending it to anyone I ride with. Thanks Darryl.

The Following User Says Thank You to bigtvents For This Useful Post:
off road rider (01-15-2014)