For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
MT rydn has a reputation beyond reputeMT rydn has a reputation beyond reputeMT rydn has a reputation beyond reputeMT rydn has a reputation beyond reputeMT rydn has a reputation beyond reputeMT rydn has a reputation beyond reputeMT rydn has a reputation beyond reputeMT rydn has a reputation beyond reputeMT rydn has a reputation beyond reputeMT rydn has a reputation beyond reputeMT rydn has a reputation beyond repute
Default chest protectors

I wear a chest protector but hit a branch when in the trees and I hit it in the open space between the outer edge of the upper part of the protector and my armpit - in the one spot where is open and no protection. Could not believe it and knocked me off the sled. Left a pretty nasty bruise and maybe cracked rib with pain front and back. Painful for couple weeks but was just happy was not a shish kabob.

So because I'm an idiot and doubt I will learn from this experience I'm wondering about more full front protection options and asking others for equipment recommendations. All the vests I see appear to lack protection there.

Please don't suggest medieval metal knight armor like my wife recommends.

Rate this post: Yes | No