For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
General Snowmobiling Snowmobile related topics only

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Currently: Wants to ride
Ed Fast has a reputation beyond reputeEd Fast has a reputation beyond reputeEd Fast has a reputation beyond reputeEd Fast has a reputation beyond reputeEd Fast has a reputation beyond reputeEd Fast has a reputation beyond reputeEd Fast has a reputation beyond reputeEd Fast has a reputation beyond reputeEd Fast has a reputation beyond reputeEd Fast has a reputation beyond reputeEd Fast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sled advice

Hey guys need some advice. Thinking about buying my girl a sled so she can come along on a few trip to take pictures and whatnot. I have a 800 xp and a polaris ultra BB. I don't really want to give up my sled and go back to the ultra so I am kinda in the market for a small light sled. She is 100 pounds and a good dirt bike rider, but not into macho man crap and if she were to fall in love with the sport I would just but a new XP and give her my old one. I am looking for something light can be air cooled but probably not. Looking at a phazer maybe, M5.. IDK let me know what you think you have something to sell feel Free to p/m me. I would more or less like to hear your experiances good and bad. Thanks
Ed

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
sledneck434 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck434 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck434 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck434 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck434 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck434 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck434 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck434 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck434 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck434 has a reputation beyond reputesledneck434 has a reputation beyond repute

i sent you a pm

Old 12-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Currently: Loves riding with his son.
SledGimp has a reputation beyond reputeSledGimp has a reputation beyond reputeSledGimp has a reputation beyond reputeSledGimp has a reputation beyond reputeSledGimp has a reputation beyond reputeSledGimp has a reputation beyond reputeSledGimp has a reputation beyond reputeSledGimp has a reputation beyond reputeSledGimp has a reputation beyond reputeSledGimp has a reputation beyond reputeSledGimp has a reputation beyond repute

Not to burst a bubble, but I would rent a sled for her for the first 3 or 4 rides and make sure it is something she will want to do. I bought my wife a sled, she loves riding dirt in the summer with us, but after a couple rides she said she really wasn't into it and we sold the sled.

Just my 2 cents

SG

Handicap my @$$, Sit down Shuttup and Follow me.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Currently: Not set.
kraftymike has a reputation beyond reputekraftymike has a reputation beyond reputekraftymike has a reputation beyond reputekraftymike has a reputation beyond reputekraftymike has a reputation beyond reputekraftymike has a reputation beyond reputekraftymike has a reputation beyond reputekraftymike has a reputation beyond reputekraftymike has a reputation beyond reputekraftymike has a reputation beyond reputekraftymike has a reputation beyond repute

I bought my wife an M5 a few years back with the same intention. They are a little under powered if you are going to tackle any terrain that is not a flat trail. I would end up swapping sleds with her everytime we came to an ungroomed hill which got a little old. Try an M6 they are significantly more powerful.