For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: Pro-Ride 2010 and up, all models in the Pro-Ride chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 07:38 AM
Currently: Succeessfully riding every month of the year...just not the same year.
Snodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default LED Tail Light????

I have a custom FourBarr LED tail light that I would like to put on my Pro. I know that you need an adapter on the Dragon's, but with Pro coming stock with an LED, do I need to use an adapter?
From the movie Jeremiah Johnson: "Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline "

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 10-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Currently: Succeessfully riding every month of the year...just not the same year.
Snodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond reputeSnodawg has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody have any input on this? I'd like to know before I install it and fry some wiring or electrical component. Thanks in advance....
From the movie Jeremiah Johnson: "Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline "

Rate this post: Yes | No