For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
SnoWest Announcements This forum is for announcements from your web administrators to all members of the SnoWest Forums.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 14,861 Times in 7,054 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default SnoWest Western Guide to Snowmobiling Survey 2010.

Welcome to our SnoWest Western Guide to Snowmobiling Survey 2010.

Would you please take a few minutes to fill out the survey?

This survey is where we ask our readers to tell us their favorite riding spots in the West. The results of this survey�compiled into the Top 15 Trails in the West�are used in the Western Guide.

You’ll see that we’ve listed several riding areas in the West. These are top picks from past surveys and are really just a place for you to get started. If you’ve ridden one of these spots, go ahead and put some scores in there. However, if there is a place you’ve ridden and it’s not listed, then list it in the space provided. Please include your name and hometown so we can accurately track our results.
Happy Sledding,
Your Friends at SnoWest Magazine

Harris Publishing, Inc. Idaho Falls, ID publishes: Boating Sportsman, Diesel Tech, Houseboat, Idaho Falls,Mod-Stock, Mountain West Golf, Mountain West Turf, Pontoon & Deckboat, Potato Grower, Sledheads, SnoWest, Sugar Producer, Playground, Western Guide to Snowmobiling.

Harris Publishing Promotions
360 B Street
Idaho Falls, ID 83402

Last edited by christopher; 08-12-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 08-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Currently: Snow is falling! Waiting for parts
Trenchmaster has a reputation beyond reputeTrenchmaster has a reputation beyond reputeTrenchmaster has a reputation beyond reputeTrenchmaster has a reputation beyond reputeTrenchmaster has a reputation beyond reputeTrenchmaster has a reputation beyond reputeTrenchmaster has a reputation beyond reputeTrenchmaster has a reputation beyond reputeTrenchmaster has a reputation beyond reputeTrenchmaster has a reputation beyond reputeTrenchmaster has a reputation beyond repute

If you only ride in Canada don't waste your time looking at this!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Trenchmaster For This Useful Post:
turborookie (09-18-2010)
Old 08-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Currently: <<<<<< Look!!! No hands!!!!
Yamadoo04 has a reputation beyond reputeYamadoo04 has a reputation beyond reputeYamadoo04 has a reputation beyond reputeYamadoo04 has a reputation beyond reputeYamadoo04 has a reputation beyond reputeYamadoo04 has a reputation beyond reputeYamadoo04 has a reputation beyond reputeYamadoo04 has a reputation beyond reputeYamadoo04 has a reputation beyond reputeYamadoo04 has a reputation beyond reputeYamadoo04 has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry if this is rude but I have not been here for about 6 months now. Partly due to the site turning pay and partly due to it being summer. Anyhow, I have to pay to get the Magazine that doesn't come half the time and now have to Pay to read these forums, but Snowest wants my opinion on where the best place to ride are for FREE!!! No thanks I will not participate in this. I understand they are just asking to participate and we have the choice to participate or not and that is fine. I guess by getting that private message that was sent out just stirred up my emotions again for this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to Yamadoo04 For This Useful Post:
turborookie (09-18-2010)
Old 08-12-2010, 05:13 PM
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenchmaster View Post
If you only ride in Canada don't waste your time looking at this!!
Not so fast!

There is a section that is open to WRITE IN your favorite trail.
"Other Favorite Riding areas"

If you would like to vote for trails in Canada, PLEASE WRITE THEM IN.

If we get enough people voting for a particular trail, it will be added to the survey in the future.

Old 08-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Currently: Waiting for Ski Doo Warranty
White Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond repute

if you want a bunch of out of towners to come track up your favorite riding area vote for it!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to White Rad For This Useful Post:
backcountryislife (08-12-2010), boondocking fool (08-19-2010)
Old 08-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Currently: Collecting Pine Needles
Thanked 1,218 Times in 733 Posts
KSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Rad View Post
if you want a bunch of out of towners to come track up your favorite riding area vote for it!
That's a great attitude, ask all the business's in the area if they feel the same way.
It's good to know the economy is booming in your area, because it sucks in ours and were a tourist area.

I would like to apologize to anyone I have not offended.
Please be patient
I will get to you shortly.

The Following User Says Thank You to KSH For This Useful Post:
t30mg (08-12-2010)
Old 08-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
dianamburritt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eastern Snowmobiler

If you're ever looking for best places in the East, think VERMONT!! Our VAST trails are amazing!! www.vtvast.org
Thanks!
-Diana

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post

Welcome to our SnoWest Western Guide to Snowmobiling Survey 2010.

Would you please take a few minutes to fill out the survey?

This survey is where we ask our readers to tell us their favorite riding spots in the West. The results of this survey�compiled into the Top 15 Trails in the West�are used in the Western Guide.

You’ll see that we’ve listed several riding areas in the West. These are top picks from past surveys and are really just a place for you to get started. If you’ve ridden one of these spots, go ahead and put some scores in there. However, if there is a place you’ve ridden and it’s not listed, then list it in the space provided. Please include your name and hometown so we can accurately track our results.
Happy Sledding,
Your Friends at SnoWest Magazine

Harris Publishing, Inc. Idaho Falls, ID publishes: Boating Sportsman, Diesel Tech, Houseboat, Idaho Falls,Mod-Stock, Mountain West Golf, Mountain West Turf, Pontoon & Deckboat, Potato Grower, Sledheads, SnoWest, Sugar Producer, Playground, Western Guide to Snowmobiling.

Harris Publishing Promotions
360 B Street
Idaho Falls, ID 83402

Old 08-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Basic Member
Chaos has a reputation beyond reputeChaos has a reputation beyond reputeChaos has a reputation beyond reputeChaos has a reputation beyond reputeChaos has a reputation beyond reputeChaos has a reputation beyond reputeChaos has a reputation beyond reputeChaos has a reputation beyond reputeChaos has a reputation beyond reputeChaos has a reputation beyond reputeChaos has a reputation beyond repute

Tough one,

A simple poll has generated more interesting emails in a day or so then I have seen on this site in the last 3-4 months. Good, bad, right, or wrong.

Thinking how I might reply???? First I looked at the survey, heck, there was only two or three places for the state of Colorado. That was a slap in the face... Folks that run this website need to broaden their horizons, or their knowledge of Colorado locations for magnificent riding areas.

If we don't brag about our own area's, who will. I do agree that it might burden some of us who enjoy the pristine areas, possibly inviting others to mark up the fresh stuff, but, what about those businesses that support our sport. How about them? Lord knows they need the help. I don't think we can depend on the Obama administration or the tree huggers, the Hidden Jem's folks or the Forrest Service folks to promote our great sport, unless some of you know something I do not. Anything that brings the riders, brings the monies to the businesses, which then, promotes our sport. If we can help them to survive then I would think they will do there best to support us.

Regardless whether you think this site and survey is self serving, Colorado riders completing this survey will help Colorado businesses help Colorado riders.

Just my opinion.

Chaos

The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:
MountainTrashCat (08-17-2010)
Old 08-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Colorado riders completing this survey will help Colorado businesses help Colorado riders.

Just my opinion.

Chaos

This is the first time that the survey has been sent out to the forums.
This year's survey COULD break with the historical rankings IF members like you take the time to write in their favorite trails..

Old 08-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Currently: almost ready for winter
Thanked 5,322 Times in 2,763 Posts
backcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Colorado riders completing this survey will help Colorado businesses help Colorado riders.

Just my opinion.

Chaos
Yep, come to CO... ride vail pass. it's ausm.

People that tell all the gaper masses about their favorite spots that AREN'T ALREADY full of out of town dorks, deserve all the tracked up glory that they get.

Hey, instead of riding in my favorite area, heck, come right into my back yard, use my race gas, sleep with my wife... it'll benefit my local economy right?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to backcountryislife For This Useful Post:
bgreen776 (08-13-2010), FreeAgent (08-12-2010), polemite.productions (08-18-2010), tudizzle (08-12-2010), White Rad (08-12-2010)
Old 08-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Currently: experiencing Silber turbo permagrin
Thanked 6,598 Times in 2,362 Posts
tudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tudizzle For This Useful Post:
backcountryislife (08-12-2010), boondocking fool (08-19-2010)
Old 08-12-2010, 08:48 PM
backcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond reputebackcountryislife has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to backcountryislife For This Useful Post:
jbrow (08-12-2010), Qreiff (08-12-2010)
Old 08-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Currently: Waiting for Ski Doo Warranty
White Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rad has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 08-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Currently: Ascending
Qreiff has a reputation beyond reputeQreiff has a reputation beyond reputeQreiff has a reputation beyond reputeQreiff has a reputation beyond reputeQreiff has a reputation beyond reputeQreiff has a reputation beyond reputeQreiff has a reputation beyond reputeQreiff has a reputation beyond reputeQreiff has a reputation beyond reputeQreiff has a reputation beyond reputeQreiff has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 08-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Basic Member
Trom has a reputation beyond reputeTrom has a reputation beyond reputeTrom has a reputation beyond reputeTrom has a reputation beyond reputeTrom has a reputation beyond reputeTrom has a reputation beyond reputeTrom has a reputation beyond reputeTrom has a reputation beyond reputeTrom has a reputation beyond reputeTrom has a reputation beyond reputeTrom has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trom For This Useful Post:
big_bear35 (11-14-2010), digger18 (08-14-2010), lookup (08-14-2010), skidawg (08-12-2010)
Old 08-12-2010, 10:53 PM
polaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond reputepolaris dude has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polaris dude For This Useful Post:
digger18 (08-14-2010), MountainTrashCat (08-17-2010)
Old 08-13-2010, 01:54 AM
Currently: Collecting Pine Needles
Thanked 1,218 Times in 733 Posts
KSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond reputeKSH has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to KSH For This Useful Post:
MountainTrashCat (08-17-2010)
Old 08-13-2010, 09:13 AM
tudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond reputetudizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tudizzle For This Useful Post:
lookup (08-14-2010), MountainTrashCat (08-17-2010)
Old 08-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Currently: RIP A4PDOT You will be so very missed :(
Klimbing Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeKlimbing Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeKlimbing Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeKlimbing Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeKlimbing Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeKlimbing Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeKlimbing Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeKlimbing Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeKlimbing Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeKlimbing Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeKlimbing Kitty has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 08-13-2010, 04:54 PM
zeke has a reputation beyond reputezeke has a reputation beyond reputezeke has a reputation beyond reputezeke has a reputation beyond reputezeke has a reputation beyond reputezeke has a reputation beyond reputezeke has a reputation beyond reputezeke has a reputation beyond reputezeke has a reputation beyond reputezeke has a reputation beyond reputezeke has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 08-13-2010, 06:41 PM
Currently: Time to ride
benamen has a reputation beyond reputebenamen has a reputation beyond reputebenamen has a reputation beyond reputebenamen has a reputation beyond reputebenamen has a reputation beyond reputebenamen has a reputation beyond reputebenamen has a reputation beyond reputebenamen has a reputation beyond reputebenamen has a reputation beyond reputebenamen has a reputation beyond reputebenamen has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 08-13-2010, 08:10 PM

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to backcountryislife For This Useful Post:
polemite.productions (08-18-2010), W A O (08-16-2010)
Old 08-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Garage

Click Here to Register

Old 08-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Currently: Wishing I was in the snowies
Fireman35 has a reputation beyond reputeFireman35 has a reputation beyond reputeFireman35 has a reputation beyond reputeFireman35 has a reputation beyond reputeFireman35 has a reputation beyond reputeFireman35 has a reputation beyond reputeFireman35 has a reputation beyond reputeFireman35 has a reputation beyond reputeFireman35 has a reputation beyond reputeFireman35 has a reputation beyond reputeFireman35 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fireman35 For This Useful Post:
backcountryislife (08-15-2010), christopher (08-13-2010), MountainTrashCat (08-17-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 09:22 AM

Click Here to Register

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tudizzle For This Useful Post:
christopher (08-14-2010), KSH (08-14-2010), lookup (08-14-2010)